Rearranging and Removing Portals

What portal ever existed that they are removing took you to anywhere in Draenor that isn’t Stromshield? Which btw they aren’t removing that port. You can even get a mole machine at your garrison to take you to gorgrond in an instant.

With 310% flying and 10% from guild, right?

Honest question to players… and … developers.

BFA has a nice portalnto Silvermoon. Belf capital. But also Ogrimmar does now. Just curious…

What reason do I have to visit a city I can only travel to and not do anything at I cant in Oggrimar?!

Silvermoon is like Thunderbluff… useless past lvl x. A shame since I would love to see people travel there also.

I have my own solutions to how Blizz could handle this but again… What use do I have now going to Silvermoon? Use their portal to help othets.

Or better yet… have PLAYERS customised portals!

1 Like

To be honest, I like Silvermoon as a city. There’s just no real reason to hang out there. I do go there for the atmosphere sometimes, since it has all the stuff I need for casual Auctions/Crafting.

1 Like

that is correct

i timed it myself, its 2 mins in a straight line. 2 mins 10 seconds if you stagger a bit.

Crap just crap and they act like they are shocked why would people be so upset we dont know this is what WE as the game runners want f you if you dont is what they say.

1 Like

Yeah basically a big fat Frack you to the player base is what I understood. This change is really bad. We gave you ways and suggestions. What more you what?

1 Like

making us travel farther to go to all the panda raids cot raid just bull crap ways for us to spend more fing time on taxis ohhhhh so fin fun there so much wow fun ooohhh so great

1 Like

It’s really death by a thousand cuts since this expansion’s released.

I never would have imagined when I saw the portal room announced back at Blizzcon that it’d end up causing this much controversy. Like, I imagined it’d just release and be this neat little quality of life addition nobody would really talk much about, but here we are.

7 Likes

I just did it again… using my same starting (new Dal) and ending (talking to the drake) point and I got 2 min 43 secs this time… I see you started in Uldum, and not in any area people would actually start out in. I used New Dal as a starting area in all of my times to get a standard on my timings.

I can do it again and just start the timer at the most convinent portal.
ok Uldum -> cot: 2 mins ish
Cot portal 0 seconds because I started here…

See why you need a standard starting point?

4 Likes

What I don’t get here is… you built this portal room…so put all the portals in the damn portal room itself. You don’t need to remove the portals just move ALL of the Portals there in your shiny new room you want to show off. Wow what a hard decision Blizz. Instead of just deleting the portals and saying tough luck.

2 Likes

« We saw that you guys posted many replies to that one thread, let me explain why we don’t actually read nor care about customers’ feedback. Btw feel free to post more feedback »

9 Likes

maybe they made a deal with the prune devil, and these portals are their tithe

2 Likes

Good then i can go back and further to both…:rofl:

This is one pill i’m not swallowing. Till those portals are back your not getting a dime more from me. This is stupid. Again did you really think this over?

Did you think how much this will hurt the players by removing portals they use very often? Again >>>> :balance_scale:
Where is it? How does shutting down needed portals help the community? Name one portal that got shut down that helped someone?

You lie to our faces about Tradition no it wasn’t. You just made that up. If it were then you woulda pruned them regularly every expansion. Your trying to justify getting rid of them now when people now use them and depend on them.

Then why did you even put them ingame to begin with if you didn’t want portals to be used? Over usage? Really? Why didn’t you say that in 3 or 4 expansions ago?

4 Likes

Just leave the Dalaran portals to Karazhan and those other areas alone.

they saw people having fun and said f that gonna stop that right the hel now im done though bfa has been nothing but inconvenience after inconvenience and this is what they want this game to be well f that

2 Likes

IOW: We heard you. We don’t care.

11 Likes

Translation:

We hear you all. We do not care and we’re doing it anyway.

5 Likes