Rearranging and Removing Portals

You want me to set my hearth to tanaris? Is that you, nobully? That’s the second time someone said that, and just to let you know, there is no current content for me to do there on my alts that are 120. Nice meme.

3 Likes

The worst part is when upper management (Ion Hazzikostas and his war on flying for example) issues orders that ends up costing the jobs of honest folks working further down the chain.

2 Likes

Regular hearthstone and innkeeper’s daughter send you to the same place.

5 Likes

Further suggestions:

1. Make the teleporting rings toys. Same with timeless trinket. Don’t bind them by rep. People would have to earn the convenience and get it for their entire account.
  2. Give the portals to mages.
  3. Listen to the very heavy majority here and either put the portals into the portal room or leave them be.
2 Likes

Do you even play this game? The Innkeeper’s Daughter and regular Hearthstone are locked to the same location.

8 Likes

CoT?
Again…bag space and CDs.
You can keep this alt hopping up all nite and it wnt matter. The majority who have been posting about this asinine change dont like it and many will end up quitting over it.

3 Likes

Didn’t you just tell him to set his hearthstone to Gadgetzan?

1 Like

They send you to the same place??? What?

3 Likes

Apparently I need a magical Hearthstone that can be set to a dozen places.

3 Likes

Don’t insult them with your logical solutions!

1 Like

The sad thing is, if you want to continue to have fast travel to Northrend, get ready to shell out big gold for the ring from the Jewelcrafting shop, if you have a lot of alts farming Yogg every week.

Just more bag space that I don’t want to take up with another item.

Dude I am on candid camera tonight with some of these suggestions. Holy cow.

As like a million people have said, Wyrmrest, Caverns of Time, and Dalaran Crater (especially as Alliance) would be nice. As would changing the MoP port from the forest to our respective Shrines.

Perhaps Horde could get Stonard in place of the Crater since that end of the EK is as annoying to get to for them as Lordaeron is for Alliance?

5 Likes

:rofl:
WHAT?
The shrine portals have BEEN missing for some time now.

5 Likes

No matter how blizz attempts to justify it, the removal of these portals increases playtime from players which is used as a statistic to satisfy investor concerns.

2 Likes

Blizzard keeps making wholly unnecessary, mean-spirited, anti-player changes that don’t benefit the actual game in any way, but are instead intended to squeeze ever more time and money from the dwindling playerbase in order to make up for their losses.

Players keep quitting in direct response to a wide range of sleazy, dishonestly-justified “last straws” from Blizzard.

Blizzard:

14 Likes

The only place that will have multiple portals will be Stormwind’s Portal Room, Orgrimar’s Portal Room, and the respective Earthshrines (not sure if the Horde version has a different name or not).

Legion Dalaran will have conditional Portals based on artifact quest progress.

2 Likes

I hope we do to, so the investors panic and sell and then the stock drops thru the floor and the money for your server upkeep is gone.

See how that works?
nope.

2 Likes