Realm Forums Request Megathread

I’m surprised they haven’t already added realm forums. Hopefully we get them before launch.

4 Likes

Yes – we need realm forums!

2 Likes

I’m on board with this.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I would also like to add to this. I hope we’ll be able to/would like Blizzard to add the ability to post on out classic toons in at least the classic forums and the hopeful classic realm forums.

2 Likes

Probably once we hit level 10.

More threads:

2 Likes

This is one topic that all individuals seem to agree one. So it should absolutely happen, and soon.

2 Likes

Please give us realm forums Blizzard <3

2 Likes

Oh wow. I didn’t know this big thread existed. Thanks Eloraell! Good community work!

2 Likes

I’ve been requesting this since before they announced server names.

1 Like

We all have, but we were expecting it to happen at the same time, so it was a low buzz rather than a roar.

1 Like

Realm forums would be pretty fantastic.

1 Like

Completely agree haha 100% authenticity! Remember the griefing and trash talk in the old realm forums back in the day?

1 Like

Yeah we definitely need realm forums to organise things like guilds and raiding, and even leveling groups!

I’m rolling on Bloodsail Buccaneers, and, as an RP realm, I think it’d also be great for organising Roleplay events and the like! :smiley:

2 Likes

^ this x1000000

100% agree. realm forums were very important in Vanilla since everything happened on your own server (no crz/crossrealm)

Yes please!

I want to get to know my BB realm mates!

1 Like