Realm First! titles in WOTLK

Do you think they should keep them for classic? Unlike back when they were first put into the game they will just be earned in 20 mins or for naxx 40 mins for the first guild to not have any DCs or severe crashes.

1 Like

No need to worry about titles on a game you don’t play.

3 Likes

Yes, they’ll be back. I’m absolutely confused on how many people think they’ll get one, though. At best you can get a guild coalition to provide you frostweave for First Aid or something.

The people for server first 80s are going to be in full BIS and on an ADD-Med or Coke bender. It’s not worth trying.

So many of my friends on retail have hit me with “I’m thinking of boosting to try to get some realm firsts”, like, what?

1 Like

I laugh at those folks, worlds firsts will go to guilds that run 50 man comps for 25man so they can swap to the optimal comp per fight

With how fast things will be cleared now they should change it up to the first X number of guilds.

Just xfer to a dead realm and you are good… just need to do it 3 months before release…

no ‘firsts’ are happening in an over 15 year old game

1 Like

People who try to be smart then not understanding that it’s SERVER first achievements therefore yes, there will be alot of “firsts”.

1 Like

It isn’t 15 years old. It’s not even out yet, and it will be a brand new game based off of an old game.

I swear people just like being debbie downers

2 Likes

Naw… But they will have a coalition of people helping them get there. The last several world first 60’s/70’s have involved people with teams of literally dozens of people not only helping them farm, but also sending them resources, helping with ports/summons etc etc etc. If you don’t have a coordinated guild of 30+ you’re not going to get server first on any but the smallest servers (which will probably actually result in an influx to those “abandoned servers” as a side-effect."

There should be accomolishments for completing content in a normal manner. Normal would have ti be defined. But for example, 1st clear with the same 25 players.
Would make those that swap in and out for best comp irrelevent. I understand that some people like that speed rush raiding. I dont believe that most players do so i domt k know why the game gets catered around them.

The server 1st 80s are players that are already mapping out a plan and testing it. They are reviewing every quest in the game for maximum exp per turn in and then saving those quests. Alot of those will be attunement quest turn ins. So they wont be normal characters that were played in tbc from launch. They are gathering turn in items and saving them so as soon as the clock starts they start turning in quests.

It is the game for them. That is what they get thier fix from. So yeah, the normal player doesnt even stand a chance.

Maybe if they only allowed exp from wotlk zones and wotlk quests and mobs then the normal player would be able to compete. But it doesnt matter i think. Like i said, its their goal of the entire game and they will always be willing to do crazy stuff that most wouldnt.

They should remove all of them. They are as devalued as the scarab lord shenanigans back in wotlk where everyone could just grab it if you had the scepter.

You will have not just 25 conqueror of naxx titles but more like 1000+ cause all people do is park chars already on dead realms and then xfer to the highest pop after swooping all three titles.

There is the 60-second window I’m sure a lot more than 25 people will be getting them on a few servers.

Especially given the size of the realms today…

I’ve always enjoyed trying to optimize/speed level, and in og tbc I managed horde 3rd for rerolls on my relatively tiny realm by today’s standards… I tried to repeat that in TBC:C on one of our megaservers and don’t think I even made the top 50. Those titles are only going to the most bearded of necks.

Frankly, for many of the leveling ones will be done entirely without sleep from launch, and the naxx one is probably going too get done by the first full group of 80s.

are you people never played wow before or what? caring for this useless achievements/title atm is pointless.

1 Like

imagine caring about realm first titles as if they mean anything aside from being unemployed

You are right, it was like 17 years ago.

They should remove them. They create a toxic atmosphere that contributes nothing meaningful to the game.

1 year from now, 2 year from now , and so on, nobody going to care who got server first 80 achievements, except the narcissists who think it matters. Nobody in your family or on the street is going to congratulate you. It’s a meaningless award.