<Realm Discord Servers for NA/EU/OCE> ✨

@Relodis - Stalaggs discord is:

discord.gg/6Xybcty

Damn now there are two decently populated Discords for Stalagg. I really wish we could consolidate some of the servers but I have been made aware of the reasons why.

I have added your link for Stalagg.

It is the brazilian community discord for WoW Classic

Sure I’ll be happy to accept all regional and local based Discord communities with different languages.

So, here it is: h ttps://discord.gg/2ZfHD42

I would have expected more members for a Brazil Discord? Is this Discord fairly new?

To the top we go!

1 Like

Up up up, little nerds!

1 Like

Requesting sticky please

All the way to the top!!

Hey I’m just wondering if you could add in if a server is Eastern or Pacific so that players can check this list and decide on a server based on that if they so desire.

The american community is really superestimating the brazilian community. However, discord is less widespread in Brazil, comparing to United States, we use a lot of Whatsapp and Facebook as well.

Good idea will get on it!

Updated locations for NA servers. Let’s get it rollin’

Life is a mystery… something something alone… I hear your voice call my name and it feels like home. When you call my name it’s like a little prayer, did I get it right? I want to take this to the top!

1 Like

Are any of these servers currently being run by the folks that EU players exposed as scam artists promoting an RMT site, or are these generally legit?

I haven’t heard of anything like that but that’s crazy. As far as I know these are legit sources.

There’s a post about it on the EU forums somewhere. I found it via r/classicwow if you want more info.

pagle discord broke 2000 members today! lets hit 3000 before launch!

2 Likes

Thank you for letting me know.