<Realm Discord Servers for NA/EU/OCE> ✨

Get your booty on the floor tonight make my day (why on Earth do I have this song in my head?)

Make my dayyyyyy make my day Blizzard and sticky this thang!

1 Like

lol why are there two Whitemanes, one’s like 4 times the size of the other. Seems silly to post the other when it’s obvious which is going to be the main one.

1 Like

I understand where you are coming from Aeir but unfortunately there are some tensions between the two Discord servers. I have tried to speak with them both but sadly appears they will not be able to resolve it.

Any servers that have two listed are for different reasons i.e the RP servers have two because a different type of RP audience etc.

In regards to Whitemane, I’ve tried to peace talk but it doesn’t look like it will end peacefully. In the future people will see that it’s clear there is another more populated and people will most likely shift to that one anyway.

They’re posting all of the currently active ones until any doubles give in a decide to merge. I know a few PVP servers have a couple of Discords because they’re split, or something. It’s an unbiased list, to include all active Discords until they whittle down into one.

1 Like

I don’t use Discord, but I hope you all have fun together, guys! Thanks!

1 Like

Then why is there one Faerlina when 3 “official” servers exist?

Cheers Doopliss have a good time in Classic I know we will be! HYPE

I have tried to peace talk some consolidations with the Faerlina servers but I haven’t checked in within the last 24 hours. Do you have the links to the other two that exist handy?

Also in regards to Faerlina there may be some unsettled feelings about it since it’s becoming the “streamer server” so it might be even more difficult to narrow it down.

You said you were aware of them above?

Comes off sketchy when you are inconsistent in how you’re listing servers.

I’ll just have you know that I am Oceanic. I don’t plan on playing on NA or EU.

How is this coming off as sketchy? The listed Faerlina is linked to the subreddit.

1 Like

Look what discord is associated with the Whitemane subreddit…

/r/ClassicWhitemane

I dunno about the 3rd, but 1 is the Streamer server created and managed by them. The other is the one created right after server name announcements and is determined to be the calm away from the chaos of streamers.

2 Likes

Without being rude friends, if you want to provide links feel free to! As I have said I’ve been in every single Discord and have been very busy over the last few days to ensure this list is as accurate as possible.

I will investigate any links provided to me.

1 Like

Just pokes in here to say thanks for all your work, OP, and also bumps

2 Likes

Cheers mate and g’day from down under!

2 Likes

Not meaning to be rude, but it doesn’t seem fair or unbiased to have one set of rules apply to one realm and another set of rules apply to another.

What servers / rules are you talking about?

No idea but regardless added the server “Faerlina PvP” with an active streamer member count to the list after investigation.

Let’s get it to the top! Hump and a bump for the thread!

Thank you for addressing it.

1 Like

Fist bump :fist_left:

Yep :fist_right: keeping this up!

1 Like