<Realm Discord Servers for NA/EU/OCE> ✨

If this is true there is no need to create another Discord server for Herod. I hate to say this friend and don’t get me wrong I see the reasons why (remember I am unbiased and have no opinion) but separating the community will only hurt it for the future.

1 Like

We here at the anti asmon layer association disagree and would like to keep our herod community discord separate. Thank you for understanding. - The Anti-Asmon Layer Association of America

Ty for this, very helpful.

1 Like

Faerlina link is expired

Great list, thanks!

1 Like

EDIT: https://discord.gg/M9bKcj3 for Faerlina.

yea this one works

Updated post to reflect change with Faerlina Discord link.

1 Like

any news on this?

I just went and watched a few of the streams, just to be sure and it seems they are going on Faerlina.

Also friendly little nudge for the thread. Really would love a sticky <3

2 Likes

Reserved for future postings.

Keep it up somewhere near the top! Up up up. Alright guys, all links have been checked and are working. Will continue to watch the thread for comments. I wish we could get a sticky!

Great work on setting the servers up so fast. This really will help the communities out!

Sticky this thread please!

1 Like

I am going to be that guy.

But I don’t trust these discord servers that are just popping up.

Just be careful out their everyone.

1 Like

Thanks for keeping this thread going and updating accordingly! Glad you guys reached out to the Atiesh team and everything was handled smoothly! Really appreciate the enthusiasm of the community so far!

2 Likes

I appreciate your concern Brickle but I have been to and still apart of every single server listed here. All of the people have been welcoming to me asking questions about their server for the list.

I’m not saying or telling anyone they have to join their servers, this list is purely for those wanting to find the servers and connecting with people from their home realm.

I have passed this list onto a Blizzard CM and has sent his thanks for compiling it together for the community.

Cheers Kaerei!

Let’s keep it visible guys so that people can find the list and their server if they want to join it!

3 Likes

oooh, i like this

2 Likes

Cheers!

Keeping it up up up near the top top top somewhere visible! whistles

1 Like

Post will be updated to add the (DE WoW Classic) community a German based community and the largest in their region With over 4.5K+ members I was asked by the administrators of the community to add their Discord as it is a main place for the German community.

Great news for EU!

An announcement has been made for a THIRD EU PvP English server! Gehennas! I have updated the post including Gehennas however it is still far too early to tell what the community will do.

I will keep an eye out for any information ASAP.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/new-wow-classic-realm-coming/69910