<Realm Discord Servers for NA/EU/OCE> ✨

The discord server for Bloodsail Buccaneers is unfair to the other one, which technically has more members.

2 Likes

The Atiesh Discord from Reddit seems to have more members, though Atiesh in general doesn’t seem to be a popular server so far, PVE wise. I’m fine dissolving mine if another gets more popular.

2 Likes

https://discord.gg/E78kr4u Herod <---- 600 in discord. 1800 more in battle net community groups. been building this discord for 2 years now. streamers not welcome

3 Likes

Not unfair but a consolidation is most likely required. Do you mind linking it please so I may add it to the list?

Do you mind linking it for me please so I may add it to the list?

Appreciate it Tifan will add it to the list now!

Agreed. But how else would people get to monopolize control of communities? And if enough people fall in line these people will literally run server communities. This should happen organically, not be forced by people with ulterior motives.

1 Like

There is no foul play with my intention to share the list. It will be updated and maintained regularly with new information when it becomes available so that there is no misinformation to be had.

The Pagle Discord that was made on launch day is bigger and already tied to the classicdiscord website: discord.gg/59wVvmD

The Classic WoW Guilds people were told about it, and made their own anyways to try and exert their influence over the Pagle community. Would appreciate it if you changed your link to the above invite.

3 Likes

I apologize if it were misinterpreted however just for the time being I won’t be removing any links unless confirmed they have merged into a more populated one.

The reason being for not removing existing links is so that people who are apart of those Discords may find their way to the more populated ones much more easily and be notified there is another Discord available.

I have added the Discord server to the server Pagle!

http://atiesh.classicdiscord.net/ 
1 Like

The likelihood of them willingly merging is very slim, unless it was the more popular server merging into theirs so they can maintain influence and authority.

It’s just annoying to me that they willingly fractured the community when they knew there were existing Discords that had hundreds of members already over being an internet janitor. Not try to take anything out on you personally.

3 Likes

I understand completely however eventually they’ll have to make the switch :slight_smile: if their members don’t already do that for them.

I fully understand and my intentions are good with this list for the community, hopefully we can resolve the hiccups of multiple Discord servers for the realms soon.

EDIT: As a side note I will be joining all servers (and most likely will stay that way for that future) even though I am Oceanic based.

You’ve assumed bad motives and have had some sort of weird animus against CWG from the start. We’ve reached out to people who have other discords already.

When I posted links to our Whitemane and Fairbanks servers, you immediately just started talking trash and advertising your own server. Ideally, I’d like to work with anyone interested in running a discord who has the right motives (i.e. helping the community). We’ve already done that with others.

Sorry Offlyne, am I missing something?

Speaking to Pine, ofc. Not you.

1 Like

Please feel free to post any Discord links you know of that I can add to the list. I will update it ASAP.

Looking forward to Classic WoW!

Hey @relodis I appreciate you position of letting the servers squabble between themselves for dominance rather then picking one over the other. I wish more similar master post would take neutral positions. Thanks for listing both bloodsail servers.

Not a problem Norina. I have updated the posts with a few messages I received on Discord. I have also shared the list with a reddit moderator.

Hopefully within a few days people have decided what servers to use and I’ll continue to monitor progress and update as necessary.

Bring on Classic :partying_face:

Currently have about 500 total in the whitemane server you linked

it comes down to you knowing there were other servers but making one anyway and start advertising it. It feels like a dick move and a powergrab given the context.

1 Like

I can’t believe Blizzard didn’t do this themselves to avoid the bickering that’s happening in here.

I hope they all get realm forums. I much prefer forums as they are far less ephemeral. Discord is impossible to keep up with, it’s a total crapshoot of a chat room, plus everyone in major guilds are going to run their own Discord/TeamSpeak3/Mumble servers. (Or maybe hop on Ventrilo just to be as classic as possible lol)

Just my 2 cents, it seems like a pointless thing to argue over more or less.