<Realm Discord Servers for NA/EU/OCE> ✨

Ask Chromie, she’s a mod on both servers.

1 Like

Needs a sticky

1 Like

Thanks mate appreciate it! Let’s make it happen!

1 Like

Here we go!

1 Like

Herod link is broken. Please use this link: 7k+ users. Perm link below:

DISCORD DOT GG SLASH pr25EA8

Thank you Dental for letting me know.

HYPE! FOUR new realms for NA two for PvE and two for PvP. Updated listing to include server names but server Discords are still TBD.

I have been contacted in regards to new servers being created for some of the new realms listed however I am prepared to wait until more concrete listings stand.

Not long to go until CLASSIC! HYPE!

Hi guys! Bigglesworth Discord up and running! If you’re rolling, come join, if not well come say hi to the bestest kitty anyway!

discord.gg/dCBNX4U

3 Likes

What a busy day alright updated a few links for the arrival of the new servers. HYPE!

Please consider adding another Bloodsail B discord server -> bloodsailbuccaneers. com or discord.gg/GdRtdZS (same thing). This one is more populated and has most guild master’s and current guild represented. It also has a directory with links to all guild’s discords or websites of the Bloodsail WoW server. It’s much more organized in my opinion (and more official, IMHO).

1 Like

I already have the Bloodsail Buccaneers server listed in the original post. Thank you for letting me know though.

This

10char

1 Like

Up we go we’re so excited!

Waiting for a Westfall discord to appear!

3 Likes

Anything cropped up for Old Blanchy yet? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

This is why Atiesh is the best server. Has the best Discord out of all of them too

2 Likes

We still need a Westfall discord.

I have been on this WestFall discord discord.gg/whbXVjU

Exactly! Atiesh represent! <3

1 Like

Hi Imadia, haven’t heard anything yet but keeping my eyes and ears open!

1 Like

Westfall discord is growing steadily even with an actual server existing yet.

2 Likes