Realm Connections -- September 29

I have been crossing my fingers for a quick pre-patch, but I suppose it’ll be another week most likely. Oh well. I’d like to get started on my new leveling projects, but it can wait.

2 Likes

Its only another week october 6th we’ll all be fine

Stop pushing for realm mergers!! The guild finder is broken and they have not fixed it in over two months of people complaining.

Good luck today, Exodar/Medivh/Alleria/Khadgar.

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m afraid we may need it. Can see the Khadgar de-evolving happening to my main on Medivh and I fear for her.

1 Like

Indeed. Here’s hoping it goes smoothly. Don’t want you guys to be snafu’d and have the patch (next week?) at the same time.

1 Like

Theyve been connecting to eachother for the past 4 weeks ****ing just do it already, im tired of waiting an extra 2 hours before i get to play compared to everyone else. for **** sake 4 weeks is plenty time.

we dont need the merge. Khadgar, and Alleria are on high pop as it is.

I’d love to see Uther/Runetotem get merged to another realm that has a decent population. It feels so dead.

1 Like

Would be nice if Blizz would tell us a date finally instead of “soon”

Well as I said before I’m on Medivh but thanks for the wonderfully warm welcome. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there any plans to do a merge for Darkspear? We are one of the older servers that has remained rather low population for quite some time now.
We are more heavy towards the Alliance rather than Horde as well and this causes us a lot of struggle to find people for Mythic raid progression due to just a shortage of available players. We could definitely use some love. @Kaivax

1 Like

When are you guys gonna connect some realms to Sentinels/SteamwheedleCartel/KirinTor, huh? there are BoE dk set pieces i need from Tomb of Sargeras and Antorus, but any time they’re up on my server’s auction house, price-gougers gotta ensure you need to sell a few WoW tokens to get them! And don’t get me started on the outrageously high prices for Goldenmane and the Terrified Pack Mule

1 Like

Any word if Aerie Peak will get some mergers?

1 Like

You can add Silver Hand to that list, too. We’d love to have you.

2 Likes

Any idea when connections will be finished?

Just gonna throw another please Merge Earthen Ring. Low pop is hurting! Just look at some finance analysis!

#mergeEarthenRing
#ConnectEarthenRing

3 Likes

OP for the quoted post above - thanks Vanral.

Earthen Ring has been my WoW home for over a decade. We are the 8th smallest server in the world and we need a server merge or connect BEFORE Shadowlands.

If October 27 comes and goes, and Earthen Ring isn’t merged by then, we will see a 2 month expansion of the player base that will look like a recovery to being just another low pop server… But it won’t be.

The inevitable drop off will put us right back to where we were before, and we’ll have to revive this campaign all over again.

Raid guilds can’t recruit full raid groups. Cities sometime appear full, but are a reminder that other servers have a healthy player base because most are not actually on our server because of phasing.

And the economy isn’t just a low pop economy. It constantly teeters on the edge of ruin, because a single daily playing character can save up enough gold in a short period of time to run a monopoly on the most common, highest volume trade goods like cloth, herbs, and ore.

The average player seldom steps into an Auction House on ER, if ever.

Roleplay on this RP server is relegated to inter-guild RP, because most people left years ago to the high pop RP servers. Basically, in all metrics, it is a server that is a perfect candidate for a merge.

Please, Blizzard. We’ve been begging since February this time around. You can expect respectful but urgent suggestions from my account and others every week until something changes.

5 Likes

ANY news for Brazilian realms?? There is no way Gallywix isn’t qualified for a realm connection.