Realm Connections -- September 2-3

Yes, true, I don’t know but they seem to have problems with some specific realms, example garona-icecrown-malygos US struggled a lot, finally connected last week, took 3 tries, and also in EU blackhand-mal’ganis keeps having issues, maybe they finally connected it tonight but even if so, they’ve been trying since end july with that connection!

@Liana, agree that it’d be nice to get rid of crz completely if, like blizzard is making it look, they make all realms high pop, at that point they’re getting obsolete.

Looks like they’ve extended the connections for Scilla, Ursin, Zuluhead, Eonar, and Velen until 1900 PDT.

Might be quicker to server transfer my character at this point, but Murphy’s Law, the new server would be merged the next 4 weeks too.

Now Scilla-Connected has disappeared from the server list, either a good thing, or a bad thing.

Yeah, Scilla, Andorhal, Ursin, and Zuluhed have all disappeared. Only Eonar and Velen are left and showing offline… :crossed_fingers:

Well, good thing leveling buff is still a thing, might need it if they accidentally delete the servers.

3 Likes

I can confirm that issues have delayed the Eredar/Gorefiend/Spinebreaker/Wildhammer to Hellscream/Zangarmarsh connection.

We intend to complete that connection during another maintenance window, as soon as possible. We’ll post about it here once we have it scheduled.

I hope population storage has an increase with these connections. Merging a couple of servers was good idea, but looks like we’re over doing things. Norgannon was always medium, it was already high before this morning’s second merge.

1 Like

I can confirm that issues have delayed the Eredar/Gorefiend/Spinebreaker/Wildhammer to Hellscream/Zangarmarsh connection.

We intend to complete that connection during another maintenance window, as soon as possible. We’ll post about it here once we have it scheduled.

Any word on Scilla, Ursin, Andorhal, Zuluhed, Eonar, Velen yet?

2 Likes

It really would be nice to get an update on the server that will have been down for 12 hours. Third times the charm eh Blizz?

2 Likes

12 hrs and we can’t get an update on our server? 12 hrs and our character screens showing missing characters? Who spilled their sippy cup on the keyboard?

Welcome to the family, suffer with us!

Well at least they plugged back in the server board at least

You think someone tripped over the cord? What a happy new homecoming to our new server cluster.

1 Like

I hear power cycling fixes everything!

1 Like

Could try blowing on it lol

Well it is already super fun! Nothing brings people together like shared suffering!

2 Likes

I’m just waiting for the “Server Connection was unable to complete, we will try again next week”

Duuuude scorched earth lmfao

I mean yeah we were lower pop but at least we could play the game… This really doesn’t seem like a quality of life improvement lol

I’m just glad I wasn’t planning on doing anything in game today