Realm Connections -- September 10-11

whelp blizzard are just complete idiots when it comes to the oce merges, i thought they had some kinda of good plan but i guess i was wrong, they merge 4 low pop horde servers with the biggest alliance server that didn’t need any more.

they should of all gone to brath

just dreading the future merges…

i aummse now rest of us head to brath facepalm
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST MERGE the remaining oce servers (the old normal servers) into 2 OR AT LEAST 1 and not into this high pop bullcrap like brath and frost, it’s not rocket science

I see my server is getting more connections. Time to make more Demon hunters and death knights since I feel a can never have too many of those along with my hunters.

Elune server is still down.

Connecting Perenolde to more, again? With 1 day notice?

THANK YOU! Shadowsong was getting sparse.

1 Like

Please consider connecting Earthen Ring. We’re one of the OG RP servers, and I feel like we keep being overlooked. The server is DEAD. During peak hours, 5 people in Stormwind. It’s depressing. Can go weeks without seeing anyone talk in Trade chat. Please help us #mergeEarthenRing

1 Like

Yep we are already at 4 connected now they are stuffing 3 more Realms on top of us…sigh

Saurfang and Barth. Calling it now.

1 Like

Is Blizzard aware some people don’t like high/full pop servers?

I thought Silvermoon had the perfect population before any merges. I transferred from a high pop server to Silvermoon because I don’t like high pop. And then you merged us. And now we’re high pop… And now you’re adding more servers?

WHY are you merging us again? It appears there are plenty of servers that aren’t high yet that need to be merged!

…I wish I was on an RP server. They seem to be the only servers allowed a community rather than becoming a behemoth.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure more people play between 1am-9am than 7am-3pm because most people have work or school during that time.

Elune is up now. \o/

1 Like

Um, Elune has been up for a few hours now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

While that may be true, to the end user, Blackmoore does not exist and all it does is make things more confusing. They should not even mention it.

I don’t disagree, most people don’t look or care to understand the backend structure to how realms are set up, and it would be unreasonable to expect that. I was just pointing out why it keeps showing up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Were all those connections completed?

Why was Frostmanes timezone changed from central time to Pacific time with the new connections? that makes ZERO Sense. Frostmane has been on central time since 2005…

This aint right lmao, because wowrealmpopulation says that there is 0 Aman’Thul Guilds that have downed bosses in the past 2 weeks, and I for sure have downed several bosses the past couple of weeks so this aint correct lmaooooo

1 Like

Because that’s the timezone of Cenarius or rather Blackmoore, the Server that hosts that cluster, all servers will be brought to the same timezone, since your really playing on that server now that frostmane doesn’t exist as a standalone server.

Frostmane was always a west coast server in the Los Angeles datacentre for the record and that hasn’t changed with this connection :slight_smile:

I was hoping for Aman’thul to merge with Nagrand, Caelestrasz, and Saurfang to be honest. Much more even faction balance there unlike Barthilas which is just 99% horde.

Happy either way though to be honest as long as we are no longer a dead server lol

I’m honestly surprised Aman’thul and Saurfang were never originally connected. Before warmode they were the only 2 non connected PVE realms. For OCE I mean.