Realm connection - Recently deposited items missing

Skywall, Drakthul, Silvermoon and Moknathal were recently connected.

Teranin - Skywall = the character.
Tortured - Skywall = the guild.
“Raid II” = the tab on our guild bank that has the discrepancy.

23-24 hours ago, I put 10 war Scroll of intellect and 10 War scroll of battle shout in our Raid II tab. As of right now, only 3 and 5 of those items are available to be taken out.

The tab log shows that I am the only one who touched any scrolls within the last 24 hours, and that was when I put 10 of each in. In theory, there should be more than 3 and 5 available.

Teranin deposited [War-Scroll of Intellect] x 10 ( 1 day ago )
Teranin deposited [War-Scroll of Battle Shout] x 10 ( 1 day ago )
Teranin withdrew [Potion of Unbridled Fury] x 20 ( 2 hours ago )

Those line items on the log exist, proving that I did put the scrolls into the tab, and the game recognized it. There are no other line items present that indicate somebody grabbed the scrolls.

I don’t really care about the scrolls themselves. This isn’t a refund request, just a heads up that something weird may have happened.

I checked with a few other guilds on skywall. They either hadn’t had anyone put anything in the guild bank in the last 24 hours, or they don’t see any discrepancy, so that’s some good news… It may very well be isolated, but I figure a heads up wouldn’t hurt.

Did you notice that the logs are not in timestamp order? In mine, the entries seem to be grouped by character name, but not in alpha order by character name. But that mixes up the timestamps, so you might have missed seeing the withdrawal?

I am also seeing characters listed as having deposited or withdrawn items before they were actually members of the guild, so there’s that, too.

Yep. The weird ordering has been noticed. Ours is the same.

The people withdrawing/depositing items before they were members of the guild is interesting… That’s not a scenario I’d have been able to run across, since we haven’t added anyone recently.