Really sad Unarmored FrostSaber is missing

I don’t know what to do about this half the reason i was really looking forward to playing classic this time around was to rush to get the unarmored frostsaber mount i’ve always wanted this mount and i missed my chance in vanilla. It makes no sense they said vanilla is gonna be vanilla but then remove these iconic parts of vanilla.

2 Likes

As nobody has reached 60, has this been confirmed by blizz?

i thought in a Q&A they said it was the case. Also cant you just look at what the vendor is selling without being 60?

This was confirmed by Blizz and also I did look. Armored.

idk if that is what makes you sad tho

such a huge let down. This is not classic.

1 Like

yeah but its time for shay tho. always a silver lining

Just get the winterspring version

There’s a Megathread you can share your concerns with!

1 Like

its not the same. i like the all white

Sure it is. Just not the early stages of Classic.

1 Like

I feel you man, and the worst part is the reason they are not implementing them is because they don’t want players to feel the need to rush to 60. In short they just want to control how we the players play they game.

Feel free to come over to Unarmored Mounts Megathread 2.0 to help us fight the good fight.

1 Like

I feel you man, and the worst part is the reason they are not implementing them is because they don’t want players to feel the need to rush to 60. In short they just want to control how we the players play they game.

That’s less “we want to control how players play the game” and more of “we don’t want people to feel compelled to level faster than they would like.”

1 Like

So are they going to remove the scarab lord as well because that also follows the same logic you just suggested.

1 Like

I would enjoy to acquire mounts and items in classic that are no longer obtainable in retail.