Really enjoying the uptick of seeing Dks and gearing woes

Been running heroic dungeons for gear and seen 6 bdks so far. Even partyed with a dw frost dk. Seen 3 unholys as well.
One of the bloods was a dark iron
Boots and a trinket elude me
Tried fated lfr for gear and not 1 drop but lots of mats
Had a bdk and vdh tank combo

When you kill a boss you get locked to looting that boss once per week on each difficulty despite if loot drops or not for you. You could kill the first boss in sepulcher 20 times on LFR but your only chance at loot is the first kill and no items will be eligible to be traded to you after your first kill. This is to prevent people from just endlessly farming the same boss over and over. If you don’t kill a boss and your group disbands you can cue up again and you will still be eligible for loot on the fights you didn’t kill.

If you wanted to you could kill each boss on every form of difficulty every week. So LFR, normal, heroic and mythic.

Raids reset every Tuesday after maintenance.

If you killed some raid bosses you should also get some weekly loot in your vault today in Oribos. Should be a glowing chest on your map.

If you are looking to gear M+ is your best bet. That you can endlessly farm and the dungeons this season are super easy apart from lower Kara which can be rough in some pugs.

ran M0 went ok no lot i could use and got a +2 fort key to iron docks. tad worried of running that

saw there was a weekly for a run 4 mythic dungeons for a cache that has 291+ equipment of some kind

still hunting for Boots

You should be able to do the +2 no problem or join some other peoples low keys.

Also it wouldn’t hurt to do the quest line in zeroth Mortis to get the free legendary belt.
You could also buy a legendary off the AH too.
I’d just go for the cheapest highest rank that has the effect you want.

Dragonflight comes out in a few months so no reason to drop a ton of gold on something that will be replaced soon.

1 Like

oh yeah got the belt but need to get rev with the enlightened, also need to run torghast for mats for me other lego

update
so got a +5 key to grim with fort rage and wow what a disaster so many deaths couldnt get past 3rd boss due to the timer.

having finally completed the 4 mythic i turned in the quest to get the cache and got 291 hands.
a raider was kind enough to give me a 262 chest and bracers they didnt want

boots still elude me and been running various heroics for it and did a M0 of de other side and no luck

ran Torghast enough to remake my lego to 291 helm
ran fated lfr last boss and got a 272 weapon token
a raider gave my a 291 fated heroic ring

now im up to 270

still no boots