*APRIL FOOLS!*Really blizzard?! Thanks for ruining wow

Um, maybe his really young and not familiar with this stuff? :man_shrugging:t2:

I totally missed that until you pointed it out. That makes it even better.

4 Likes

I really want the feral one to be real. Please.

1 Like

You guys are so blind to the truth blizzard is definitely serious I mean I see pandas everywhere

This OP is precious. It’s why I still love reading GD.

1 Like

You’d have to be really young, like, too young to be on the internet, not to notice things like:

Which is a meme that’s been making the rounds just within the past couple of months.

Or:

And it’s not like they’re being entirely subtle with the sarcasm mode in the “patch notes”…

This thread has ruined me. I don’t know what is real anymore.

2 Likes

Its ok blizzard just ruined wow with this leaked patch notes

http://www.presentsource.com/wp-content/uploads/2cfc38_21c674b1377a46749be228c47fca756d.jpg

3 Likes

Blizzard should probably fill that out because they lost a sub

As a warlock I want my souls back!!!

1 Like

I want the game before these patch notes back but guess what it’s not going to happen now everyone will be forced to use findir to play competitively

I get it now… you are role playing as a turnip.

You must be dehydrated. gets watering can

sprinkles water on the little fella

There you go little buddy!

3 Likes

“Shell Game” can now be attempted on Mythic difficulty, featuring a 64x64 grid.

I want this … so much…

Love the joke patch notes… not sure about the cheese kitty though, never liked those vids so don’t see it as amusing. Still, we need a war between demon hunters and warlocks over souls… :slight_smile:

I think this OP should work for blizzard for April Fools. almost everyone in this eating out of his hand for trolling.

2 Likes

Make sure to post your height and hobbies on your Findr everyone. Bonus points if you upload a selfie of you on holiday.

1 Like

Including under the bed!

-shudders-

RNG’s rep can’t get any worse.

Dude giving me a bad rep…

2 Likes

In the event you’re not lying and were living under a rock,April fools day is a day where people pull pranks/practical jokes or in this case,over the top patch notes which they’ve done since April 1st for years. Never understood why people fly off the handle so easily. [Apart of me thinks you’re lying and are just trying to push a “regress WoW to the past,present sucks” narrative]

They need to stop being lazy and get their own soul shards.

1 Like