*APRIL FOOLS!*Really blizzard?! Thanks for ruining wow

I don’t know if this is an april fools joke, or if you are really this naive?

35 Likes

:partying_face:

1 Like

I honestly can’t tell either. LOL

14 Likes

Not a bad April fools joke. Swipe left to continue looking. Swipe right to select the tank.

3 Likes

OP you got tricked :joy:

1 Like

I’m rerolling. These changes are simply amazing.

16 Likes

If it was a joke it would have said so.

Blizzard has added stuff that I thought would be a joke.

This is no different and definitely not a joke.

Also I don’t know what this April fools day is, as I live an austria and english is not my main language

3 Likes

Blizzard posts fake, satirical patch notes every April 1st. It’s a long tradition.

Don’t feel bad.

8 Likes

This is hilarious.

Lol… Canceled over a joke

4 Likes

It’s definitely not a joke remember when pandas and gcd was April fools lol I remember and guess what it’s just them telling us everything early

1 Like

…I honestly can’t tell if this is an aprill fools parody of a forum complainer or just a regular forum complainer.

I’m officially broken.

25 Likes

What if this is an april fools fooling us to thinking that OP has been fooled. Which means we’ve been fooled!

3 Likes

Hmmm. Well, if you go back through the history of April Fool’s patch notes and full-fledged joke projects (like the pandaren), there are numerous examples.

That doesn’t mean that these weren’t jokes at the time. It just means that the devs made questionable decisions later on. :laughing:

1 Like

I did a little at work before I closed the store last night, not enough to be disruptive, just enough to leave them wondering if I did anything else.

2 Likes

Did someone say “music”?

2 Likes

Yall are getting out of hand with this April fools post.

Austrians kind of invented it.

https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2017/03/the-secret-austrian-origin-of-april-fools-day
9 Likes

OP, Did you even read the rest of the “leaked” PTR Notes?

It has lots of greatness hidden in it. Some of my favorites:

• Feral Druids can now be crowd-controlled by throwing a slice of cheese on their head.
  • Mist Wrap has been upgraded to Mist Wrap Supreme, which includes sour cream and cheese.
  • Because you can’t stop being children with abbreviations, Assassination has been renamed. It is now known as “Sneaky Stab Guy.”
  • Riverbud is now legal in Drustvar, Stormsong Valley, and Tiragarde Sound.
  • Riverbud remains illegal in Kul Tiras.

Hrmm…or maybe i’m just hungry…but still obviously April Fools stuff

6 Likes

This thread is what happens when the OP tries to be funny and fails :frowning:

5 Likes

You just learned. Now Purge that salt and chill out ,Herr Highstrung.

4 Likes