Rdruid top damage top healing

https://imgur.com/JX6AMck

That’s a resto druid right under me in damage.

I pull that as a guardian with thorns and thrash spread though. All that means is he was probably dotting everythign with sunfire then ripping and raking everythign he could in between for dots. Which also tells me he wasnt getting focused down very badly because without guardian affinity restos can flop quickly to 2+ melee.

I think some peope just don’t know yet how broken resto druid dps it at low level. And no you can’t purge them as shaman until lvl 63. Only people that can remove their hots are priests I think. not sure when they even get their offensive dispel.

He said it happened at 120… hard to believe

1 Like

Ah! Yes, well low pressure druid damage is strong at all levels.

He is posting on a 42. If that’s the character that saw this, then the druid’s team could have been mostly players without heirlooms and with slots empty. The other team could have been the same.

Saw he was posting on an alt and it was 120. So even more so. The gear gap between a mythic geared player and fresh 120’s is huge far larger than is found at lower levels.

feral affinity and thorns. rdruid feral actually does more damage than a feral druid. if you just went full damage and didn’t bother to heal others you will be amongst the top damage, but that seems kind of pointless.

If a resto druid was top damage he was trying really hard, berserking, saltwater potion, dots,
its not impossible, given the team coulda also been bad and he did indeed carry them, albeit by himself.

It is all a huge what if scenario. We don’t know how much damage was from him throwing thorns on people, we don’t know if all he was doing was raking, sunfire and moonfiring etc. all I know is if he is going out of his way to dot things and not heal then congrats he did very low pressure spread damage and ignored healing his team.

Don’t get me wrong, in small scale feral affinity is crazy strong but in a group setting without guardian affinity that Druid is made of paper and probably was hardly touched.

1 Like