Rdruid top damage top healing

Why is this possible in a full warsong. Granted he used saltwater and did 98% of his healing into himself. Still, in no world should this be possible and needs to be looked at ASAP.

Thats low level bgs for ya

1 Like

Scuze I should have said that I’m posting on my alt and this was at 120.

Rdruid are obviously easy to top charts with. If the enemy team wasn’t put much pressure on him (and if it was a random, I think it’s safe to assume they weren’t), he can just HoT up his team and spam damage.

Not saying rdruid isn’t OP, just trying to give some reasoning

The shamans, priests etc on your team should have spam purged him out of existence … blame them

1 Like

Purge heals the druid instantly, only mage can steal those hots.

That team must have sucked because the only way I can see resto Druid topping charts as damage would be with spamming dots and casting starsurges every once in a while. The affinities are really gimped and give just a slight amount of combat utility but you give up a huge portion of survivalbility.

2 Likes

If an RDruid is topping damage, their team is AFK. They can do decent damage but it pales in comparison of what a DPS spec does.

2 Likes

Top damge as resto? Yeah that’s 100% a learn to play issue. Let me guess he playing vs alliance

2 Likes

He is not healing anyone else when getting purged so that equals a useless healer …

First off, pics or it didnt happen.

This can’t be an rdruid with top damage. Even with some healthy damage, rdruid isnt top damage even among the healing specs, let alone dps. You even state 98% percent of his healing was on himself. It sounds like you had a feral with resto affinity, or moonkin with bear affinity, who could sit in bear form and spam frenzied regen, which is a percent based heal. And then they just healed themselves while doing damage. If a resto druid really did top damage, everyone else is bad, and if he only healed himself (98%), then he wasn’t healing anyone else, and you still should have won

There’s a youtuber who has played resto kitty and has done top dmg it is do able and is broken

I bet he said, “I didn’t even try that hard.”

not buying that a resto druid was top dps…not a chance

This is a DPS on your team were garbage issue if a R Druid out damaged them.

Run from the rdruid and you might live.

In what 2s? or Before the feral trait got nerfed to the floor?

All i remember is it was in a bg i think temple? Was a few weeks ago

If you find the video link it if you can, that is very curious as I have never heard of restokitty doing anything worth note after the feral traits nerf.

Will do probably wont be too hard to find i think there is several up but that’s just 1 that comes to mind. several people seem to have caught on too. Seeing more people play resto kitty each day