RDRUID needs buffs

I mean for real can you atleast give rejuv meaning. And outside of sotf regrowth heals for 4k really blizzard, not to mention we have to cast our only real heal outside of a 1min ns cd.

8 Likes

https://media1.tenor.com/images/3e9ed270ddbb854f39e841bc0dc60bed/tenor.gif?itemid=3441576

2 Likes

Shouldnt laugh at that but yea, that is funny as hell. Can picture the dev’s reading this and doing exactly that.

2 Likes

What do u mean?

Those 500 rejuv ticks PUMP

Just think, after rejuv ticks for like 40 seconds it’s done almost as much healing as ret WoG

7 Likes

dont mind me, still in the gutter over here.

buff mw also please

8 Likes

Be lucky if you even get to keep a rejuv on someone with all the purge spam thats cheaper than your HoTs.

So not only do the numbers just flat out suck, its more expensive than people purging it off, lol.

For that reason alone, I dunno if Rdruid is ever going to be good this expac. Maybe if Bloom gets buffed really high, but you aint keeping anyone alive with a 2.5k lifebloom. But, thats not gonna happen becuase Devs dont care about pvp at all. If were lucky, we get some HoT buffs from PvE.

But yea, HoTs suck, dont heal, get purged for pennies, and you OOM casting them.

3 Likes

Give rejuv a 25% chance to apply frenzied regeneration when dispelled. Huehue.

2 Likes

Wait people are still trying to play resto Druid in pvp? I already rerolled Hpal along with everyone else. Rdruid spends 7 globals putting hots in a target that will do less healing than my 1 word of glory, oh but hey atleast your ironbark gives 20% damage reduction, oh wait my sac gives 100% hahaha. And NS regrowth requires you to have 5 hots up first, then use swiftmend, while I can just slam the divine toll key and do same healing

6 Likes

Can’t buff hots because then they would tick too hard on the fire mage that just kleptoe’d them all off you, sorry. Blizz 4d chess game balance.

3 Likes

Best argument to buff resto druids that I’ve read.

yes pls im sick of hpal

1 Like

Buff MW while we’re at it too boys, Nothing is fun about seeing hpal everygame blizzard needs to get off their @ss and show some of the under performers some love now

1 Like

Yea MW needs to be redone completely

1 Like