RDruid looking for mythic guild

Looking for a group that starts around 8:45 est at the earliest, goes until around 1 on just about any weeknight.

Been raiding regularly since the start of Legion. I’m interested in playing Resto, not really much else.

Don’t really have much problem switching servers or factions if it’s a right fit for me and the guild. Dedicated player looking to raid and have fun!

Buck#4670 on discord

A little Information about Dracarys Productions:
Faction: Horde
Server: Bleeding-Hollow
Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-11:00 pm Est

Guild information:
Small, casual guild with Female GM. LF people who want to raid (softcore), push mythics with us, run alt runs, mog and mount runs. Some PVP (W/BGS).

Guild was created during middle of legion, and was semi-active for about 2 months. People started to leave or do their own thing and guild died down. Right as BFA was released started up with recruitment and have recruited a decent number of people.

GM needs down to earth people who have patience running the raid and don’t mind wiping a few times. Need people to run mythics with and just in general anything with. Need people who want a mature chill atmosphere but can also get stuff done.

Need people who can commit most raid days ( I do understand RL stuff takes priority, but need people who will be present most of the days we do raid)

What is needed (for raiding):
Locks, Priests(Disc or Holy), DH (DPS-possible tank spec as well).
Need Healers and DPS (Tank as secondary class to fill when needed)

We are currently 8/9N(With hopes to down Jaina within the next week so we can progress through H). We are currently running with another solid guild and have had success with them. I would like to have a FULL GUILD GROUP HOWEVER.

We love to chat and hang out in discord as well!

If you are interested or would like to hear more, add me on bnet Glidergirl90#1793

Hello! :slight_smile:

I have 8 Cutting Edge raid teams + 2 more that will be Cutting Edge this next tier. Maybe check us out and see if we would be a fit. Also, feel free to apply even if it doesn’t list your specific class as an immediate need. Some guilds have more competitive raid spots than others. (Not a mega guild, these are different guilds).

The rosters are here: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

If you have questions, feel free to contact me @ Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me) or Pandapriest @ PandaToons#1346 (btag) or PandaToons#7304 (disc). I have a very organized roster overview as well if you have questions or concerns about the roster, how large, etc.

Don’t see anything you like? Check out the Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

Happy hunting. :slight_smile: