RDruid LF Mythic+ & HC Guild

Hi, I’m a Resto Druid main looking to do Keystone Master and run Heroic at least each week. I am currently 8/8H & 1/8M.

The guild I’m currently in has been dead for some time. Looking to actually have an active guild again.

I have Mythic raiding experience from WoD and Legion as well just not looking for anything serious currently due to real life.

Bnet is - Glorfindel#12370
Discord is - Glor#3261

Hello!

YMaH is 8/8H, looking to start mythic soon. We raid Fri/Sat nights 7:30-10:30 PST (server time). We are a fun, close-knit group that enjoy raiding and being competitive with the mythic+ runs. There are a few people in the guild looking complete Keystone Master and have done it in previous seasons too. We have social events and play other games like PUBG and Pummel Party. If this is a good fit for you both, please reach out to me, Nïbbles (i is alt139), btag Nibbs#11996. If anything, run with us this weekend and see how it goes. We are doing a full heroic clear.

Look forward to hearing from you!!
Nibbs

Hey! <Illicit> of Proudmoore would love to have you! We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9 server time (PST). WE are 7/8 Heroic. We have a PVP night, we run keys regularly, and are just a great group of close knit players looking to expand. WE have a boosted Discord, and a no-wait Raidbots sim. My name is Quick and I am a raider and Guild Officer, please hit me up with any questions! Again, we’d love to have you join. Starlord#13835 is my battle tag. we are in need of a resto druid! Please reach out if you are still looking!

We definitely are looking for a dedicated resto. I’ve been filling in but I haven’t done much with it. Our banner is below. We’re currently 1/8 mythic but we lost some healers to attrition/classic. Hit us up man! My Btag: Siegmund#11801

Banner:

Team Valiant (8/8H EP 1/8 Mythic, 3/9M BoD AOTCx2) in Eternal Kingdom is currently recruiting for EP. Raiding: Fri Sat 6-9 PM PST. Team Info: Eternal Kingdom Team - Valiant. Looking for Heals/rDPS.