RDPS Player with Mythic Experience looking for a team [H/A][US][Any Server]

Hi ! I am looking for a Heroic/Mythic Guild for DF. I am open switching to Horde and server. I want to play RDPS as a Mage or Ele Shaman.

Past recent prog : 2/10 M CN - 5/11 M SFO

Here’s me ! My ele Shaman.

Warcraft Logs : /character/us/stormrage/Resbourbe
Raider IO : /characters/us/stormrage/Resbourbe
Armory : /en-us/character/us/stormrage/Resbourbe

BattleNet : Resbourbe#1324
Discord : MarcOlivier#7301

Current Goal : Finding a home for DF raiding/m+/AOTC

Best regards,

1 Like

Hey Resbourbe,

We are currently looking for some ranged dps to fill out our roster for fated s4 and dragonflight. I would love to chat. Went ahead and sent a disc request and hope to chat soon, below is our information!

Hey Resbourbe,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Hi Resbourbe,

If you are looking for a guild, you are welcome to check out Unvanquished[A][H] on Proudmoore. We are a semi-casual guild that makes it a goal to clear all heroic bosses every patch. Our DF raid time is Weds & Fri 8-11 pm PST. On all other non-raid nights, you’ll find us running keys to get our members KSM and 15s for the Vault. We also created a horde-side guild, in case you want to remain on your horde toons.
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359 or Discord: Aetherius#4508

Hey there, we’d love to add more ranged DPS to our roster for Dragonflight! I’ve only recently started up recruitment once again since the release date got announced so there’s plenty of open spots for new trials! I’ll leave our copy-paste below but feel free to hit me up if we interest you, I’d be happy to answer any questions you have about us! :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re currently on our raid vacation until Dragonflight so we’re only recruiting spots for Dragonflight progress, if you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guild Website: http://www.cnguild.org
Recruitment Contacts: Btag: GingerHeals#11438 | Discord: Sulveris#2701

here’s our info, if you’re interested, please reach out. thanks~