Rdps or healer looking for Guild

Hello all, I am looking for a guild to raid with tier and to call home. Due to change of time zones and hours for work i am looking for a new guild to raid with as my old guild raids to early now. I am a little behind on essences and gear due to coming back to ep late due to having a kid. I finished EP 4/8m with kills and had pulls up to 7/8m. and in nylotha so far i am 12/12h and 3/12m with pulls on both the shadra and xanesh. In the guild i am looking more for a guild that does stuff together like keys, pvp from time to time and just hangs out in discord chatting and ect. For me i am looking for a place to call home and to plant myself in. So if your looking for a ranged dps or a healer for your team reach out to me.

For raiding i am looking to play either hunter or mage (Maybe Lock) for rdps if i main dps full time and for healer i am looking for shaman, priest, or pally. I cannot currently raid wednesday or sundays because of new work schedule sunday may change but currently we are understaffed. I would prefer to raid at 6pm pst or later but if your guild raids at 5pm pst I would be open to that as well. i would love to push back into mythic at some point again but looking for more the right fit then progression. I am also okay with either Alliance or Horde as well. i would like it if the guild ran keys and alts raids as well as would be fun to be able to spend more time in game with each other.

If you would like to know more feel free to add me on discord- Deadeye#9964 or feel free to message me on here with your info and i will reach out to you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hello Larkryn :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting!

If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers may be the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and scheduled raid days/times are as follows:

Eternal Palace 8/8H 3/8M
Nyalotha 11/12H

Mythic Raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST
Casual Raid Friday/Sat 9pm to 12am EST

We are about to finish up AoTC as a guild and are excited to be starting the next chapter of our guild’s progression when we step into Mythic raiding at the end of this month. While mythic progression is a huge step we also want to make sure that this guild continues to provide for the entirety of our members. To those ends we have opened an optional heroic raid on the weekends.

So… With a new raid opening up and a new difficulty to explore that means there are awesome opportunities here for just about everyone. If you’re an exceptional player you could find a home here in the mythic or heroic raid. If you have a steadying voice and the desire to lead you may be able to fill a leadership role in one or both of the raids. If you’re just looking for a place to call home and maybe raid for a few hours when you have a night off from your other commitments, this may be a great fit for you.

also has a thriving key community. We currently do not have enough tanks and healers available for high keys to fill the needs our our highly skilled (mediocre) dps =). If we could pick up a few key runners that would be swell too.

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 or
Pummels (raid lead) aminshall12#1819

Hello Larkryn,

We’re currently looking to add members to our AoTC focused raid team and would accept any toon you choose to play, but we’re in real need of a mage.

We raid Tues and Thurs. 8:30 pm to 11:00 pm PST

Here is our recruitment post:

If you feel this might be something that would fit your schedule or work for you can can add me at Bnet: Cyn#1738 and we can chat further.

Thanks for your consideration.

Bumping back up to too

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are 8/12 Heroic. We are accepting all classes but really are in need of some ranged and a healer . We raid Tuessay and Friday nights at 9pm est. In 8.3 we are planning on adding another day.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3.

Hey Mate,

I added you on discord and would love to talk to you more about our guild what we do outside of raid and what other random games we play other than WoW. Below is our usual wall of text and I look forward to speaking with you

═══ ++ Detoxed - Thrall-US ++ ═══ Detoxed is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild that was formed by a group of friends with previous raid experience in Legion, with some members raiding together in Pandaria and WoD. We’re a close-knit guild and most of the members consider each other family. We are a guild mainly looking to down mythic bosses with efficiency and push high end M+ keys. With that being said we still like to enjoy this game, so while we like to be serious during pulls, we aren’t afraid to joke and mess around in-between pulls and trash packs. Some weekends we like to do a drunk raid night, where we come up with a list of things you must drink to if they happen. Of course, if you do not drink that is okay you are more than welcome to come along for the laughs.

Most importantly we are an adult guild that loves to have fun in many ways. If this guild sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Tablemaker#1666, Fireonice#11859 or Menios#11710 on bnet or if discord is more your flavor Tablemaker#4614 or Xenia#1647

• Raid Times/Days: Tuesday(8-11pm EST)/Thursday(8-11pm EST)
    • Current and previous accomplishments: 3/12M Ny’alotha, 7/9 BoD, 6/8 Uldir and we achieved 11/11 (CE) in Antorus.
    • Current Needs: Resto Shaman or Disc Priest, Warlock, Mage, Hunter and Spriest. All outstanding DPS will be looked at and if deemed suitable will be given a fighting chance.

Hey there! Floor PoV might be the right fit for you.

[US][H][Thrall] 12/12H Recruiting RDPS/Healers for Mythic Prog and M+ Enthusiasts

<Floor PoV> 12/12H Semi-Hardcore Guild that recently reformed is looking to recruit as we prepare to begin mythic progression. Our guild is a small, tight-knit group of friends that have pushed the highest content in WoW with each other since Wrath, having taken a break from hardcore raiding since Legion ended. We are CE-oriented, but we also recognize that our personal lives are our first priority. That being said, we are looking to begin our mythic progression with a two day schedule for raiding. The times will be Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST. Pulls start at exactly 8:30, so we expect our raiders to come fully prepared (enchants, gems, food) and ready for invite 15 minutes before pull. We will provide cauldrons and repairs.

Currently, we are primarily looking for:

RDPS:

Mage, Lock (High)

Ele Sham, BM Hunter, Spriest (Medium)

Boomy (Low)

MDPS:

Full, but exceptional DPS are welcome to apply (or just be a part of the community!)

Healers:

Resto Sham, Disc Priest (High)

If your class/spec did not make the list, please don’t let that discourage you from reaching out; we’ll see if there’s a potential fit!

Qualities we are looking for:

Attendance: We understand things happen, but in order for us to succeed, we need all of our members to be reliably present.

Effort: This goes towards researching your class and the encounter, coming prepared, and just making an effort to fix mistakes.

Attitude: Wipes will happen. Repeated failure of mechanics is no excuse to lash out at other raid members. This is not an environment where we let people get away with toxicity. That being said, we’re here to push high-end content and raiders have to be able to take constructive feedback (raid leaders are no exception).

We also enjoy pushing high keys; several of our core raiders have Season 4 IO’s ranging from 2-2.5k. If you’re not sure about mythic raiding but want a small guild to push keys with, you are welcome as well!

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in or if you have any questions, contact Badfaith#11470 (bnet) or Goldlink#4417 (discord)…

Hey there, we’ve got an opening for a ranged dps, we’re looking for more like minded people to join our family as we get set on mythic, Gspam is below if our times work for you hmu!

< Scripted Encounters > on Area-52 [H] is currently recruiting for core raid positions with a focus on 8.3 and Shadowlands . We are a Mythic minded raiding guild with a strong officer core who share a common goal of pushing mythic content.

We’re currently 12/12 Heroic and aiming to start mythic progression with a cutting edge goal before shadowlands. Our current goal is to start mythic progression the week of March 3rd.

We are looking for serious members to join out tight knit group of ragtag pals, Nightly Mythic+, Transmog runs and PVP are just some of the things we engage in-game together.

Raid Times: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 8pm till 11pm est.

What we Bring:
Strong Leadership
A comfortable Mythic progression focused raid environment
A fun and relaxed out of raid atmosphere
Repairs (upon reaching raider rank)
Enchants/Gems
Consumables

What You Bring
Dedication to the raid team
Excellent attendance (95%+)
Well researched on your class/fights
Able to take constructive criticism
Attentive

Progression : (while current)
Uldir 5/8 Mythic
BoD 7/8 Mythic
EP 4/8 Mythic <- Cut short due to Classic Launch and various other reasons
NWC 12/12 Heroic

We’re Looking to round out our roster in preparation for mythic, these are our current roster needs:

Currently willing to consider all DPS. <- March 2nd

Flexible Dps/Tank: 1 Open spot

Warlocks - High
Boomkin - high
Mage- High
Rogue - High
Demon hunter - Medium
Elemental Shaman - Medium
Hunter - Medium

** JUST BECAUSE YOUR CLASS ISNT LISTED DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULDNT APPLY, ALL PEOPLE WITH LOGS REACH OUT! ALL SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE! **

Get in contact with any of the officers below if you have any questions!

Battletags:
Edantis#1167 – or discord – HotClaw#7972
Lunaspark#1158 - Or Discord- Ivaedra#2899