Rdps Looking for PST or late night guild

Range Dps looking for a heroic guild thats active around 8 PM PST or 11 PM EST. Open to playing mage, warlock or spriest.

1 Like

Good Morning, Underground is heroic reading guild that is actively recruiting. We raid 7-9:30 PST on Mon and Wed.

If this interests you, feel free to reach to us on discord. Nickorvis or Timotay25

Hello Kel,

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522 on Battle.Net, Shadethistle on Discord, or look for us in the in-game guild finder.

Hi Kelorlenicus! If you have some flexibility possible (we start an hour earlier than your times listed), we might be a good fit. We’re currently looking for mage or warlock but would also consider a skilled spriest. I’ll leave our info below for you to consider:

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 14yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 3/9M Amir; 3/9M Aberrus; 3/8M VoI | LF DPS/Hybrids!
More info: themetalguild(dot)com

Hey, Kelorlenicus,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We are an AotC guild on Lightbringer running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific. We also run a lot of M+, most of our team earning KSM/KSH/beyond. We are an established, medium-sized guild–mostly working adults, always clear heroic, love to run keys, and people are around almost every night looking to run something.
A few more consistent raiders would be a great addition to our team. A Mage is actually something we’re looking for in particular, so if any of this sounds good to you and if I can answer any questions, please hit me up: Battlenet Rowanbeth#1291, Discord: rowanbeth .

Hi Kelorlenicus! Im going to leave my guild information here, if its something you think would work out for you, I would love to get in touch!

Raid nights- Weds/Thurs/Monday * 8PM - 11PM EST
< I I I > Is currently recruiting for TWW. Our goal for Empire is to build a community of players who are looking for something different. We want to go back to how guilds used to be. We want to make friends, kill bosses, and have fun doing it. We are ready to have fun guild-wide events on nights we aren’t raiding, doing M+ or PVP again. However, this is not a casual raiding guild. Our raid environment is one where we respect each other. We work together as team to be better and you will be expected to do the best that you can. Our goals for TWW are to get AoTC and into Mythic with Cutting Edge in mind. This means that we expect to advance to AoTC fairly quickly, and move on to Mythic difficulty. We will hit mythic hard and get as far as we can.

Our leadership is currently 6/8M Vault, 7/9M Abberus, 6/9M Amir in current seasons and in awakened season. Raid nights are Weds/Thurs/Monday * 8PM - 11PM EST. Monday will be mandatory and used during progression (the first month or two). Afterwards it will be an optional heroic/alt clear.

Healer - We need two healers, a Holy Paladin, Priest, Monk, or Evoker
DPS - Any dps considered, though we are full on DK
Specific class needs- Aug Evoker, Havoc DH, Warlock

Recruitment Contacts-
Discord- bubbli. (with a period at the end), haytred
Btag- Tellu#11210, Haytred#1922

Tavern Raiders is a late night guild that plans to achieve AOTC then move into mythic progression. Raid times will be 9 pm pst-12 am pst Tuesday/Thursday. If this schedule works for me feel free to reach out to me on Discord: iaintdaplug or BNET: iAintDaPlug#1119

Hi Kelorlenicus,

We might be the right guild for you. Our Team 2s raid is on west coast time and might be close to what you are looking for

Clan Seppuku just celebrated 18 years last May and are looking for more awesome people to join us for 11.0

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive Horde cross faction cross server AotC guild.

We do M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, with much more room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for 11.0 raiding beginning officially in September.

Raid schedule is as follows

Team 1 (Negative Douchebags)
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 8pm-10pm

Team 2 (Pet’s Pets)
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 (The Revengers)
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

Tank spots are currently full on all 3 raid teams, plenty of room for M+ tanks

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get any raid toon who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM -
btag Wraist#1129
Discord Wraist#5218

DMs in discord have the fastest response time

Lok’tar

Hey there, we could use any of your class choices for ranged. raid will be fri/sat 10-12est aiming for aotc as much as possible and ksm. my btag is adema#1487 if you would like to chat more

THE DIGNIFIED
Everything fun from AOTC+ progression raiding to push RBG’s, we do indeed have it all. Old school activities and the best guildies anywhere.
To be in the guild, we make no demands of anyone other than respect your mates. RBG push team and Prog raid team have requirements as expected.
Calendar Events:

• Gold raffles monthly
  • Mythic Monday event for all 7pm CST weekly (need leader)
  • Casual current content raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CST for all
  • Progression AOTC+ raid team Tue Wed 8pm CST (seeking 2 more dps).
  • Old raid and dungeon night Thur 7pm CST each week
  • Push RBG team 8pm CST 2 nights a week
  • RBG’s for all 8pm CST 4 nights a week
    (seeking another pvp officer/recruiter for the guild).
  • Random pvp shenanigans
  • Annual transmog contest
  • Guild parties with mount give-aways twice a year

If interested, contact:
Bnet Raid Lead: Death#12773
Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445
Or leave a message here.