Rdps LF DF guild

LF casual heroic raiding guild A or H doesn’t matter looking for any raid days other than Tuesday-Sunday.

I’m looking to play evoker, warlock or spriest in that order, I am willing to off-spec heal if necessary.

please reach out to storm#7413 disc or CPFSTORM#1553 Btag for more info thank you.

Hey there. Day Raiders is starting weekday morning raids. We will start raids at 8am. If you would like to discuss what we are doing message me.
BN jolenar#11150
Discord Ryaden#5511

The Metalocalypse is Looking for some ranged dps, i don’t know if anyone is maining Evoker yet tho

Hey, check us out. We are looking for ranged dps.

Discord request sent.

Hi there!

We are looking for ranged dps for our raids! We are a super casual bunch, many of us with CE/server first experience looking for a more laid back vibe. We got aotc and ksm in all seasons last xpac in Shadowlands.

Raid Times are Wed and Sat evening from 6pm to 9pm ST which sounds like it would be a fit for ya. We dont currently have an evoker main, and shadow priest would be a huge bonus also as we have none either. Feel free to reach out to Draggato#5421 on disc with any inquiries.

Hey Stormspriest,
Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know & expect from us:

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well as Mythic level raiding.
  • We enjoy running Mythic+ keys and pushing them.
  • We are very active in discord
  • We offer events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc.
  • We believe in open and honest constructive criticism and feedback

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding
  • Knowledge of your class/if you don’t know something speak up, ask for help, research your class.
  • Knowledge of fights and being prepared (Watching videos, read guides etc), come with consumables, and readiness to do whatever the fight may require.
  • Ability to take constructive criticism.

Looking for Melee & Ranged Dps as well as:

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756