RDF What is the downside to You Personally

My fee is free when you please me

You are becoming nearly as useful of a tool as RDF itself.

Does not having RDF bother you? Please tell me more!

2 Likes

Nope, I have many forms of entertainment to keep me going.

Like getting free bumps for the cause.

I like it when you turn 50 shades of grey for RDF

You must be really afraid of the cause. You can’t let people have their voice without shouting them down.

You can’t even see how useful you are.

1 Like

You do it better than Maggie

Smell that fear!

1 Like

Is that what you smell? LULz

I smell truffle butter

The players out there with crippling social anxiety are not doing well or quitting. Which probably makes the anti-RDF people very happy as they seem to enjoy human suffering.

3 Likes

I also smell how effective RDF is at getting players to the content they are most interested in playing.

All I smell is truffle butter

Don’t criticize me for my lifestyle choice

It makes it harder for gatekeepers to control who gets access to content and for GDKP sellers to make gold because it makes it harder to get access to the content. Its really that simple. The people against it are all in it for selfish motives.

1 Like

You should run some 5-man dungeons and share your butter.

It’s not that kind of butter boy. It’s really not. :rofl:

Or they are against it in the same way that they are against a stranger’s child getting a toy after screaming about it.

Obviously I am the type who just wants to give you a spankin

So for those out there who may have actual issues with interacting with other people, you just want to hurt them.

That’s messed up.

1 Like

Your analogy makes no sense. Not really expecting it too though since anti-RDFers rarely if ever make sense.

2 Likes

The downside is what we have in discords.

If they make it cross-realm then the issue of ninjaing will be hard to control. Even the one new realm where I’m in their discord has a blacklist for the server.

Add cross realms and ppl can do what they want with 0 repercussions.

Rdf doesnt help unless the tanks and healers still want to run dungeons. Which will still require the Bribe bags/boxes.

And the one thing RDF cares about is what spec that druid is in. If he is a boomkin and hits healer. You now have a boomkin healer. Probably find with how easy dungeons are.

2nd with heroic + coming out ppl will want to keep gear in guild. This will only further hurt dps hoping a tank or healer does RDF