RDF back please!

We are at the start of the expansion, your argument doesn’t hold weight.

this patch also added icc, didn’t it?

What does ICC have to do with dungeon finder?

They had to manually remove RDF from this patch in the first place

To all the dense posters like you. First off, take a dose of that it isn’t all about you medicine you are prescribing. 2, it isn’t about majority. It’s about pleasing a section of the community that wants this change. So again do step number 1.

yes RDF so i can dungeon level my alt

3 Likes

What does the balance patch they decided to use have to do with dungeon finder being in the game even though it actually wasn’t in the game at the start of the expansion?

lol… manually remove seems to be trying to make it sound like some difficult effort.

OMG! Can we stop with this dishonest garbage?? THE PATCH WE’RE ON wasn’t at the beginning of the expansion, was it? NO. All the features like dual spec, equipment manager, all the current spells and abilities were not in the game at the beginning of Wrath. Blizzard rolled out current Wrath on THIS PATCH with all those features because they said it was “the most complete patch.” Taking RDF out of THIS PATCH was a change from THIS PATCH.

No RDF at the beginning of OG Wrath isn’t even relevant to THIS PATCH.

2 Likes

Your point might hold some water is i was defending those things.

its pretty relevant, as we are in the first couple weeks of this expansion.

also its hilarious that claim dishonest. my comments are in response to someone who said they had rdf in wrath the first time around, so there should be rdf now. but they of course did not have rdf when wrath first came out.

This patch? You mean the one where ICC is unlocked? Where is my Ulduar and TOC! Guys its 3.3.5 already!

The patch blizz starts us on in classic has only ever been for bug fixes and class balance. Both vanilla and tbc classic have had their actual content slowly streamed out regardless of the balance patch used as the base.

This has been the case since 2019 when this whole experiment started and you can expect that trend to continue. Cherry-picking arguments will change nothing.

then how do you account for the added features that werent in that version of the patch? you cant justify adding certain features and not others by saying that.

1 Like

look your like. Look how many posts in this forum

Learn the difference between content and features. THIS PATCH had all the features that were in OG Wrath (dual spec, equipment manager, 30 min hearth, etc.) except RDF which they removed.

Bringing up content when we’re talking about features is disingenuous.

God this is sickening. OG Wrath wasn’t rolled out on THIS PATCH, was it? NO.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.