Razorwing Hunter Tames

How come hunters can’t tame Razorwings yet? Is it something special that we have to earn down the line kinda like the wolfhawks?

2 Likes

oh, easy because of … lazy reasons, because its blizzard.
I was annoyed that I couldn’t as well when I tried…

2 Likes

This has always been the case. Some beasts can be tamed, while others cannot.

Will they at some point loosen the restriction on Razorwings? Perhaps.

I was going to say I tried, but actually I checked to see if they were tameable.
And I wasn’t surprised to see they aren’t. Np, it seems a constant state of low-grade disappointment is the typical background ambience.

1 Like

tiny violin plays sad song

They are literally the same skeleton of the wolfhawks, it doesn’t make any sense that we cant tame them!

1 Like

Because they need something to put in a later patch, and make us think they actually did something!

1 Like

They will add it in as a BM only thing to mollify us after they fail to address our non viable talents that have been like this since Launch of SL

Im curious if they will add a way to tame the razorwings eventually. I was sad to see they were not tamable and werent yet added to the next patch options. The flavor text on the Fierce Razorwing leads me to believe maybe they could be adding some type of tome to be able to tame them or some type of secret quest to befriend them to be able to tame them.

Fierce Razorwing
Razorwings generally stay away from other Korthian species, but with time and patience, they can be tamed as well.

how about that they are making it so flies can be tamed as a wasp family.
but yet not razorwings that are in the same line as feathermanes.

1 Like

They even moved around cloud serpents into lesser dragonkin… like I was really hoping there was going to be a way for us to befriend the razorwings because the flavor text one one of the mounts felt like it was eluding to that eventually happening.