Razorfen Downs

Hows this dungeon work now? Just entered. Right side has dragon on it with poison that nearly killed me when I touched it. so rest of the group is going left side. I follow them. I’m the tank btw. Warrior dps says wrong way. we continue going this way. Then he cusses me out for again wrong way. and I get kicked. Now i’m stuck with a 30 minute timer for I guess not knowing what to do even though the first boss on quest was right around the corner that was were going around. So what did I do wrong? Anyone care to explain? Thanks.

There is a shortcut, going the other direction, that leads you to the the final boss, essentially skipping the rest of the dungeon. The Warrior is probably a long time player, doing the dungeons to speed through leveling and wanted to be done as quick as possible.

If you are going to tank, go onto Youtube and search for videos about the dungeons, so you know what you’re doing, because the people in game will expect it of you and will unfortunately kick you at the drop of a hat for any perceived reason.

So basically I have to skip the quest I got for the dungeon or be kicked and have to wait 30 minutes each time? lol

I usually announce to the group something along the lines of… “I need to do the quest for xxx. Do you mind if we swing through that section on the run?”. Usually they’re either ok with it or 2 or 3 will say they’ll hang around to do it after the main run.