Ravager and Paladin

Does the ravager proc proc seal of command? There are multiple reports from 1.12/1.13 that the ravager axe upped seal of command to 100 percent. I have talked to someone and they said ravager axe is not proccing seal of command at all? If we are trying to emulate the original experience then shouldn’t this change? Also does ravager proc seal of rightousness or fiery blaze enchant? Thank you.

To the best of my knowledge, the Ravager proc never procced any on-hit procs, and all reports otherwise are from private servers.

(I can tell you it certainly never procced Windfury. Though I could go farm one up and test if it can proc Flametongue/Frostbrand, or if it can proc WF in Classic.)

1 Like

It doesn’t proc seals, but does proc enchants. Fiery blaze is a good choice for it. SoR and SoC procs both also have a chance to proc it in addition to its base chance.

Hold onto it as well, and keep that 2h axe skilled level. Ravager+grenades/crystal charge+consecrate+immolation oil=MASSIVE aoe DPS that will make mages near and far salty that a memespec is out-DPSing their EZ mode overtuned cheat-codes tier class.

2 Likes

Look at Wowhead ravager post, there are multiple responses from vanilla reporting that seal of command was upped to 100 percent proc during bladestorm. I dont know how I could be reading that wrong?

Wowhead comments are posted by random people at random times.

They may represent only a short period of time where a bug existed, or they may never have been accurate at all.

They’re a valuable resource, but do not constitute conclusive proof.

Can the fiery blaze enchant reproc ravager’s bladestorm mid spin? Also does concentrate trigger the proc like whirlwind does for warriors? Also does ravager proc Vengeance? Sorry to blast with so many questions its just this info is no where.

No, but the spin can proc off itself.

I assume you mean consecrate, but also no. Consecrate is a ground effect spell, not a multi-target melee attack.

Any offensive critical strike will, so yes.

That makes sense.

I cannot find anywhere if the talent “Flurry” will increase the bladestorm effect by 30 percent or not.

Its just a unique weapon as far as proc rules go I guess.

I wanted to reply to this thread and hopefully pull some attention to it. I’ve played a paladin since OG Vanilla and I can say that this 100% did used to proc seals. I distinctly remember grinding trolls in stranglethorn with this and seal of light. I have never played a private server in my life and know im not getting mixed up memories. Idk why this was changed, but hopefully it gets corrected as using this strategy had some max endgame benefits.

Kind of odd that Ravager will proc Windfury weapon with enhance… oh how glorious leveling was and eating mages with that… ut it won’t proc a seal.

But I guess that would be because Windfury weapon is a 5m weapon enchant.

Currently, seals are bugged.

Hey guys I have done some testing with the different type of seals and stuff when the Pre-Patch was released to help power lv my Paladin. I noticed that there where three fundamental seals that would proc on the bladestorm hits, Seal of Light, Seal of Wisdom, and Seal of Justice. When I tested out Seal of Blood, Seal of Corruption, Seal of Command, and Seal of Righteousness I did not see any extra damage go out from any of them while bladestorm was active.

I am not sure if this was an oversite but I was not able to get it to work in the current TBC content. I would like to still use it since the bladestorm effect still procs your weapon enchant and want to see if the Battlemaster enchant (when available) would proc healing the melee group.