Rather have in group - Druid or Shaman?

Both will be leaning toward Rest or Ele/Resto.
Both will be focused on leveling, and PvP with some raids just to get to a pvp level for now.

For leveling/dungeons and BG’s/World pvp is there a reason you would not take 1 or the other?

I would rather have a shaman tbh. At least in my 5 mans I know someone can rez if we die.

1 Like

5-mans and bgs are a different world… both are 100% fine.

If I’m melee I love having a enhanc shaman in the group… imp WF <3

Druids are great too… some dungeons the hibernate spell is quite helpful.

If I had a choice it would be a shaman for sure… just because the buffs are so convenient.

I’d rather have the druid healing while the shaman does backup healing and dps. So… gimmie both :slight_smile:

druid… idk why

Both would be nice.

I would say Druids are the better 5-man healers, but either one is viable.

For druid healers, Enh/Ele Shaman/shadow Priest/ret Pally dps are your best friends b/c they bring a rez.

As Alliance, I would much rather have a druid in my group. Don’t want no stinking shammy spy.

1 Like

100% depends on too many things to answer. My group make up, and if i know the person playing the class at all, i’d normally lean towards druid if both are great at the game and skill level because a druid allow’s a tank to act more like a crazy chain pulling idiot then a shammy at higher levels etc.

1 Like

That part shouldnt be a huge issue, my guild has a million of these types.

Also if it matters, my primary leveling duo will be a Rogue, leans me more towards Druid for the stealth stuff?

Definitely a good choice… Rogue/Druid is definitely a good one, you don’t hold each other back

As Alliance, if I see a shaman in my group it might come to blows.

Bring the druid to tank the 5 man and the shaman can heal it. Room for everyone!

1 Like

Rogue/Druid can be hugely fun in wPVP, if that’s how you roll.

As far as dungeons, as a Druid you’ll be better equipped to get your group out of trouble when the fit hits the Shan. But if things really go south and there’s bodies on the floor, the lack of rez can be embarrassing…

Druid. I don’t have to worry about him rolling on my weapons.

5000% shaman.
Windfury, tremor, res, ankh, poison and disease dispel, mana tide for less downtime.

from what I understand, ele is pretty bad in vanilla, melee will love having a shaman for sure though.