Rate the Xmog

Hi all, i wanted to start a new rate your mog post.

Please dont skip people.

And remember to have fun.

(Bonus points for having mixed sets)

That MOG actually looks really great. 10/10

Where do you get that silver hand appearance?

8/10 I like the purple and spikey look youre going for, with the nice purple in the eyes, the onylt hing taking me off it is the white back pieace even if its also spikey

1 Like

9/10 love the whole for theq alliance vibe you have. just lost a point for the little crown the color doesn’t mesh for me

Giving this a solid 9/10

Looks great. I like it.
8/10

Very cool, the helm and shoulder combo is nice :slight_smile: 8.5/10

Mine is nearly done, but scarlet crusade tabard refuses to drop :cry:

8/10.

I dig the old style armors.

Nice color scheme, really feels more classic and realistic with no helm too. 7.5/10

You look like a temple zealot that got attacked and stole the sacred sword from the altar
looks good if a little too simplistic for me but its a good 8/10

Nice! I like the DK vibe but “I resisted the Dark Side”. It feels like the “good” version of a DK set. Well done.
9/10

I really like dwarves in plate armor, they look pretty badass, and that gray metal look gives him this sentinel like look 8/10.

You sir, are the Light’s own left hand. The one they send out when gosh darn it, the carrot approach isn’t working. - 10/10, would crusade with.

That is a God-like transmog. Very impressive and 1000% Paladin. Very well done.

10/10

1 Like

Uhhhh I don’t know how to do this?

Overall cool, but the belt I think is a bit distracting, and the weapon perhaps too simple.

Armor is nice but the weapon really dosen’t match. But a good mog. 8/10

9/10 it’s a solid look that works. The weapon does seem a bit too hi-res compared to the rest of the armor though. ):

True but it legion weapon with tbc armor as this armor was brought over to horde when we got paladins

Oh yeah, the weapon and armor definitely look great in their own way. I’m just wanting updates on older armor, honestly.

I agree want blizzard to go back and update the graphics on their old armor and weapons and finish old armor pieces that are half a set

2 Likes