Rate the xmog above you 3!

Aww there’s nothing wrong with showing about a bit of skin. Especially if you’re a butt elf.

7/10 for your mog. The boots and sword do not match. I like the rest.

10/10 looks like the human form of a dragon

OR I could keep with this wonderful Commander Durand inspired Scarlet mog and FITTING blade and you could go back to pretending that Cows belong in armor, or that Sunwalkers are paladins! Hooray, everyone wins. (Its pretty much a full set and the thigh plates and belt are KILLING ME.)

Mr. HOLAY I award you a 9/10. Great use of the pre order pieces, I’m impressed. Only bit is that the weapon is more mining machinery than holy death dealer, more fitting a peasant than a gold chased harbinger of justice.

9/10 for the matching mog.

Tauren belong in any armor except maybe cloth, we especially belong in plate!

1 Like

6/10 looks nice and goes together well, I just dont enjoy tauren Paladins.

The title of the thread is rate that xmog not rate that race so I’m not sure why someone’s race is being brought up at all.

Anyways, I love Tier 2, especially on a human or dwarf, but those pants are dragging the mog down. If you’re going to wear the majority of the set, you might as well just wear the set. 6/10

2 Likes

Love the Immolation set mix! And bonus points for being Tauren! 12/10!

1 Like

Red set looks good on a Horde paladin. I can’t see your weapon though because lol too big for mobile armoury page.

9.5/10

7/10

I’m so bored I’ll post something here lol. Anyway, any1 notice how 90% of shoulderpads clip when the arms move? Guess I went for something you could actually move in. Also, there’s lots of lookalike sets in here.

6/10

I like the colors. Not a fan of how form fitting that gear looks.

What a High elves would look like in the SW army. 10/10

8/10
Lion shoulders look great, I’d rock them also if you have the set

1 Like

Ugh, sad I got passed up on getting those shoulders. 7/10, but that’s because I tend to really dislike paladin tmog’s without a helmet.

@ Vaerume
nice combo of blue and gold. although i dislike the mythic lightbringer shoulders (blizz you really dropped the ball on that one)

8/10

7/10 . I do like the weapon

7/10 Id change gloves and tabard… I like the sorta bloodknight goal though

9/10 Like the tabard and old barbaric vibe. Very calm collective colors.

1 Like

7/10

90% of all mogs here are so generic lol.

Well then. Getting this back to Paladins…

Right? Anyways, your mog is a bit messy but very creative. 9/10