Rate the xmog above you 3!

Very well put together and thought of, however I dislike the sword, to me it doesn’t really say holy knight or paladin to me

But that’s just my opinion

10/10
Looks sick on a dark iron dwarf. Personally always loved the no helmet look as well.

10/10
Ang,

10/10. Tabard is cool with the sword and it all fits nicely.

I’m experimenting with other mogs this one is nothing groundbreaking thoug
1 Like
11/12/2018 09:34 AMPosted by Thejüdge
Ang,

Head and weapon could use a lil somethin somethin 6/10.

Holy Paladin ready for judgement
11/12/2018 10:24 AMPosted by Kami
11/12/2018 09:34 AMPosted by Thejüdge
Ang,

Head and weapon could use a lil somethin somethin 6/10.

Holy Paladin ready for judgement

Im digging the fiery theme. That Hammer is awesome. Not a big fan of robes on paladins personally, but with the overall look it is pretty great. I am subtracting 1 point for the shield not matching the rest of your mog.

9/10
@Donk

I don't really feel the helm matches, and I can't really see the weapon, but the rest looks fine, bonus points for not going stereotypical paladin with it. 7/10
11/12/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Lorisandre
@Donk

I don't really feel the helm matches, and I can't really see the weapon, but the rest looks fine, bonus points for not going stereotypical paladin with it. 7/10

Love it. You kind of remind me of an avenging angel. 10/10

Our mogs both avoid the typical white, gold or blue that many Paladins use, so I have to give you extra points for that. My favourite feature is that you avoid using something that looks like full plate, which I think fits a Tauren very well, and the feature you could improve most on is your weapon. I just don’t personally like the design.

8/10

9/10 I like it.

8/10, I personally don’t like the shoulders and helm at all, but you seem very dedicated to the set. It’s a shame a set with such a great color scheme lacks in the helm and shoulders department.

Hey guys, Resky here.

Really not a fan of space cows, but i do like the mog doe 6/10

Congratulations, you may be the first 0/10 ever.

1 Like

8/10, i miss BC :frowning:

10/10 because the forum redesign won’t let me go to your armory so I used my imagination.

I understand the option to let people hide profiles, but it should still show the armory page or at least the character display.

Anyway I give you 9/10. Sexy but easily stabbed so I had to subtract one.

1 Like

If you can’t left-click on their avatar and click “View Profile”, I’ve found you can go to someone else’s “View Profile”, go up to the Magnifying Glass (Search), and type the person’s name in and find them.

Great color scheme, though I dislike the helm + shoulders. I was going to give you 8/10, but I noticed you were using a good non-sword. For that I give you an automatic +1, so 9/10.

1 Like

Thank you, the helm makes a lot of sense because the big wings protect my ears. =D

1 Like

rate me pls :blush:

No thanks.

Ok fine, weapons are lovely and matches the set nicely.

The set is a set though so taking points.
8/10 I added 1 to be nice.

2 Likes

Nicely unified look that’s well suited for a Dark Iron. Imposing but not super flashy, and done with current gear to boot.

9 / 10