Rate the transmog above you (Part 2)

i went and got your armory link, hope you dont mind. its hidden in case you forgot. very purple. 9/10

i was going for whimsical but couldnt find the right shade of aqua for the pants.

Like the “spritely” look. Good use of colors. 10/10

Still looking for shoulders for this one.

Somehow managed to make an undead female look pretty! 8/10

1 Like

that chest genuinely confuses me. 4/10

It’s an Orc thing, you wouldn’t understand :rofl:

I’d like yours a bit more if the shoulders had some work done. Your neck looks really crowded.

6/10

ive always like different colors or different type of weapons when dual wielding
10/10 just for that. its like hitting someone with thunder, then lightning

fresh, like lemon/lime soda. shoulders dont work though: gold is too gold and green is too blue. dont blame ya for using them though, that model is really cool 9/10

Jesus
11 out of 10.

1 Like

well thank you. i think thats my first 11. :heart:
you look pretty cool, too, though ya need some tats or something to add interest to the bare chest. is there a chest piece that applies tats but still is mostly bare ? that might work. 9.9/10

heres one but the tats are more like decorative leather pieces

https://www.wowmogcompanion.com/items/144370
close up on fem draenei

on a fem belf

10/10 love the pink and grey combo.

10/10 very simple but it works.

1 Like

10/10, very rogue meets monk look. I like it!

Rather have my priest rated. Went with a gold goth fairy look for her. I tried the sunflower staff, it was too floofy for the ensemble.

2 Likes

nicely color coordinated. 9/10

1 Like

9.5/10, the belt and brown on the shoulders is a bit distracting, maybe due to how they contrast.

Still trying to find better daggers.

The daggers don’t bother me as much as your boots. They clash in color and theme.

6/10

Yep it’s why I used it.

8/10
Always liked di dwarves and their fire gear. So everything fits well with the character. Im not a fan of the helm though.
Question: is that the helm that allows to have red fire eyes?? I thought dks had blue glowing eyes?

8/10, as much as I want to rate it higher, Dracthyr mogs are so limited with what slots they can use.

It’s a solid rogue mog, though i admit it not super exotic in looks. If ya going for simpler look though 7/10, solid mog

Fine Kul’trin Man I ever seen one 10/10 in my book