Rate the transmog above you (Part 2)

hail, kael’thasa 10/10

2 Likes

Looks a bit more mage-y than priest-y, but still good :+1:

8/10

Would still date your avatar however

10/10

Im into the sharp and spiky rogue aesthetic, reminiscent of Revendreth.

10/10

Profile hidden but looks like it is a typical panda monk mog, so without seeing the full mog gonna give it a 5/10.

If this was a Pandaren Rogue, 10/10: the mask, all-black, the dual Wakizashis. But it seems more ninja than monk, so 8/10. Is an example of how simple xmogs can be effective.

It’s a straightforward set and it’s really unfortunate that Blizzard doesn’t update the textures pre-Cataclysm.

7/10 because its a set and the sword sticks out.

I’m digging the dark mail look with the Scarlet tabard to set off your skin. 8/10 only because I’m partial to matched weapons two-handed. Nice look for sure!

diggin it! Looks like he is a general in the stormwind army…but he obviously drinks a bit too much in his down time.

9/10 only because I’m not a huge fan of the spectacles.

/You know it, the scotch was flowing last night…!

EDIT: I love the tats with the fur-borne mail, just really partial to dwarves of any race lol 9/10!!

Wow you two look like you could be new best buds arguing about the best way to travel or something. One would be about a gryphon and the other a boat. But we’d all be on an airship. :joy:

I’d rate you both an easy 10/10.

1 Like

Lol…very true.

Love the color scheme. Blood elves usually look pretty generic to me, however I do like the color of this get up. 9/10!

1 Like

Going for the Zal look? I likes it - 9/10 and for the record, I have many dwarven friends, we Kul’Tirans and dwarves are the only ones that can really hold our liquor after a massive battle!

1 Like

Alliance. 0
Alliance Shoulders. 10
5/10

1 Like

It matches and looks good. Can’t find much wrong with it. Plus the scarring on the shoulder is a neat touch

9/10

1 Like

The hair and glasses is really all that’s cool, pretty basic in a high fantasy land you could try to mix more things together 3/10

Don’t know what the last poster was on…but I love this. It is simple. Gives me “on my first adventure and I’m not sure what to bring vibe”. I like it 8/10

@tohi
I like the color scheme for the dh. Looks feral. 8.5/10

You look like the hunter that camps in the woods!

You look very Mrgrghgrg
10/10

1 Like

Happy Murloc Noises

1 Like

Very simple, but I love that the markings/tattoos are visible. 8/10

1 Like