Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

I love it. You look great. 10/10

3 Likes

9.2/10. It matches well. Looks like you haven’t visited Goldshire yet in that outfit.

3 Likes

@ Jodoom
Umm I don’t know what to think here lol. It looks like you’re on your way to swim in a pool and left your shirt somewhere else. Uhh I guess I’ll give ya a 4/10, I don’t know what’s going on there lol.

1 Like

I love that Classic red leather set but your weapons don’t go with it. 7/10

4 Likes

Bah! I have to disagree, they’re the outlaw artifact weapons that look like pirate swords. I think they fit well, but thanks for your input :+1:

1 Like

8/10. It all matches nicely, but a darker color and maybe a mask would be more appropriate for a rogue.

2 Likes

The angle on your armory makes it hard to tell if the weapons and shield works or not. =C

The rest does fit a shaman pretty well though! 7/10

3 Likes

I’m not sure the shoulders work but I do love that troll stuff. 8/10

3 Likes

8/10. The colors are great, weapon looks nice too.

4 Likes

7/10

The way the staff doesn’t match really takes away from the rest.

Looks good and matches. I’m not sure if the keg is on the weapon or belt though. 8/10 good job.

As for this guy I have no idea how or where I got these shoulders. But I seen them and decided to throw something together. I think it looks decent.

4 Likes

8/10 even though the shoulders screams warlock , i like the colors mix but in my opinion i would change the robe for some silver/red/something since i think those golden lines are a little bit off.

4 Likes

The hat and sword are too old to mesh with BfA armor. But, it’s a clean look and I like it. 8/10

4 Likes

Very good look overall, not feeling the weapons though. 9.5/10

I call this my “Punt This!” set. Maybe I should redo it with more spikes?

3 Likes

Spikes are never a bad idea. Overall, I think your mog looks very tough and would require a punter to wear steel-toed boots for sure. 9/10.

3 Likes

Nice shammy classic mog. I’m not so sure about the weapons 7.5/10

3 Likes

I’m a sucker for cool shoulders! 9/10

3 Likes

Not a bad DH mog but hat and boots do really go with rest of mog so 8/10

3 Likes

I think it could use a simpler weapon. But fantastic other than that. A sexy, but dangerous huntress. 8.5/10

5 Likes

9/10 I love that set, kind iffy on the weapons.

5 Likes