Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

I’m not a fan of asymmetry. I would’ve liked it better had the shoulders and belt buckle all been that same greenish glow. Still, I am partial to simpler mogs.

8.5/10

Next: my current mog w/o the Mantle of Burnished Blades.

1 Like

I like the mostly sleek aesthetic but the gloves don’t work with the rest of the transmog. 7/10

1 Like

10/10

I’m jealous of how great you look!

Very nice cold-weather mog.

8/10

1 Like

9/10 nice job finding pieces that match the hearthstone vibe

1 Like

It looks really, nice…but it is unfortunately a full set and I think it’s kinda of boring and lacks uniqueness :frowning:

7/10

1 Like

so adorable. the wrist corsage finishes it, 10/10

courtesy link

3 Likes

Not really a fan of robes but you make it work. It gives me a spooky skeleton vibe which I really like :smiley:

I’ll say 9/10 and thank you for the courtesy link!

Mine finally updated so I can finally post here!

1 Like

I love the majority of your mog except I don’t get the blue boots and the green bow. The colors of the rest of your mog appear to be red, gold and black.

7/10

2 Likes

10/10 Blackrock vibes and I like it.

1 Like

Nice white nicely asccents with the red and blacks. Matches all well 10/10.

Taking suggestions if anyone has them.

2 Likes

The perfect outfit for a hunter, I really like it c: It’s simple and clean, 10/10

Courtesy link

1 Like

9/10 boots are cute but dont match. how about these?
https://www.wowmogcompanion.com/items/181068

explaining mine, for some reason that awesome gem on the chest is actually on the chest of the robe, which otherwise is brown, grey and white lol i like the gem so much i kept the otherwise mismatched robe

2 Likes

10/10

Love it!

A solid 8. I had to take 2 points cause your gloves and weapon don’t match the theme and colors to me. I’m guessing you were going for a mountain dweller look?

1 Like

Very nice Frostwolf mog. I’m personally not a massive massive fan of using named weapons used by lore characters, like Doomhammer, but if you are gonna use the Doomhammer, it’s gonna be on a Frostwolf mog.

I’m ready to get ripped apart for having a basic necrolord mog, but I’ve had this one before Shadowlands, so w/e.

1 Like

10/10

I really love the green accents and that belt is amazing, I need it!

1 Like

5/10 i like when people try to be creative, but the pants color simply doesn’t work. And the boots like, what the hell were you thinking?

Looks pretty cool and sparky.

10/10

1 Like

quite simple but i love it.
8/10

1 Like