Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

@Sephariel nice mog! 8/10. Traditional.

8/10, well put together and good matching.

Actually funny, 8/10.

Mine’s not just a thotfit, I’m going for an OG night elf sentinel look.

It’s basically a full set but I still like it 6.5/10

Ah, you’re a purple troll. I like purple. The blue lights are pretty nice touch as well. We trolls gotta work hard to look great, and you succeeded.

10/10

Ah, a real shame my enhancement on my staff doesn’t show here. It makes it darker.

1 Like

This is a really good mog. I love it. 10/10

(The only critique I would have is it doesn’t feel like a druid or troll mog but I like it so much I don’t care.)

1 Like

well matched and texture rich, 10/10

mine is just the soridormi cloth time rift stuff, minus the belt, chest, gloves, cloak. not happy with the belt

Eh, 4/10. It’s 5 items, 3 of which are from the same set.

10/10

I love purple. :3

1 Like

Whoa girl!

They need to put speedbumps on the buffet line to slow you down!

10/10

Love the color scheme with the black and gold and you are also using my favorite tabard and weapon from my favorite expansion

10/10

1 Like

Skimpy mog that maintains a color scheme. 10/10

1 Like

its good except the belt. i like the coppers and aquas. 9/10

Random shoulder spikes 7/10

lol yeah i just noticed how the texture is wrong.

SKIP ME, RATE KHILEEHA

The shield kinda throws me off; maybe from another angle it looks better. But the rest looks really cool.

9.5/10

1 Like

Haven’t done one of these in years… feeling nostalgic.

I like the use of the tabard! A few too many different saturated accent colors going on here for my personal tastes, but I also recognize that that’s probably part of the intentional look, so I can appreciate it on an objective level. 8/10!

1 Like

10/10 great mix of blues and purples.

1 Like

i dont like the shoulders too much but anything that works with the scythe of elune is a plus in my book!

1 Like

love the shimmery gold of shoulders and weapon! should find chest/legs/helm with similar fx.

so skimpy, love the belt. 9/10

1 Like