Rate the rogue name above you

I’m not sure what your name means. Brownies? I get the lol part.

Who cares though, as long as you like it then it fits.

1 Like

Not sure if you aim to burgle cats or you are a cat that burgles. Either way I got to say burgle a couple times so 9/10.

1 point off for special character use, personal preference.

It means a burglar that climbs to upper stories to get into the house. A burglar enters thru your front or back door, or first level window. A cat burglar climbs up your house and comes in thru a balcony window/door, skylight or something like that.

Brownieshere - Was my original xbox live gamer tag, because of my IRL nickname was Brownies. No one really understood it, I simply meant (Brownies, Here) but I guess they didn’t simply get it, But over there years I have used up lots of variations of this name, and so there for my Rogue Landed on Brownieslol! =)

8/10
I get that, i used variations of my nickname (evilotto) for a long time.

this one is NOT based on my real life nickname :slight_smile: lol

Skankasaurus, 4/10

Now a zandalari rogue named SHANKasaurus would be 10/10

I hate rabbits. So fuzzy and cute…boil them all!

My name is the expression that my victims exclaim when they notice I stole all their money, weapons…sometimes clothes… “Where the Frizzle Fraz did my stuff disappear too?!”

Not bad 5/10

7/10 - the queen would be proud.

10/10
Sexy and hot

1 Like

10/10 made me laugh

4/10 not sure how the name is rogue?

that name would be good for a shammy but as a worgen it works well as rogue too. nicely done 10/10

Your name is delightful @shankasaurus. All for the dinosaurs and stabbing things :slight_smile: very well done sir. 9.8999/10

Clawshot is great, like another name for the grappling hook 10/10

10/10 grabbed it before any one else and it fits your race

Simple, but nice. 8.5/10

Clever combination of race and fact. 8.5/10

8/10 for fit, no special characters