Rate the druid name above you

3/10 dont get it :frowning: also transmog hurts my soooul

Don’t get it? Have you played BFA?

Not bothering with a xmog until I get my hands on that sweet Zandalari heritage armor.

1 Like

Moooooooooo! :]

4/10 Stop trying to start drama!

Surlain - It sounded a little weird to me at first but I like it a lot. Not very typical but suits a druid very well. 8/10

Erzulie - I did like it at first tbh, but the more I said it, the more druid it sounded. Weird.

2 Likes

It’s got wild and heart, I mean how much more Druid do you get, without using the word Druid? That’s either 10/10 or 0/10 depending on your priorities.

1 Like

Isarnos

Youthful, and redheaded step child of some aristocrat who decided to name you like a redheaded step child. I’m sorry :frowning:

8/10 , love a philly cheesesteak

7/10 You’re a horrible hordie so I had to deduct a point.

7/10, it’s definitely accurate.

Sorry to say this Ethan but I have to give you a 2/10 as it just doesn’t sound very Elvish or Druidic, sorry here have a cookie :cookie:
(Before you go and rate my name know it is a derivative of “The Morrighan” who was an ancient Irish/Celtic wolf goddess of life and death, wisdom, magic, shapeshifting and war.)

5/10 sounds like you’re just waiting to betray Merlin :joy::joy::joy:

9/10 Sargonnas is awesome, for meaning and symbolism as well as the evocation in the name. I like!

2 Likes

:rofl: That’s good, but it’s Greymane I’m waiting to betray :grinning:

6/10 for Pentragosa

1 Like

I dont like the spelling but i love the name Morgana!!

8/10, clearly a druid name, but I think it would’ve been better without the z at the end.

Swaggman feels too strong. Druids are at one with nature and your name shows too much pride in oneself.

Blue isn’t druidy enough.

8/10. Sounds relaxing. Your name could suit a shaman too. :slight_smile: