Rate the DK name above you

so your name is the equivalent of a name like the “situation”
the word on its own has no relation to a dk.
the only contextual relationship between death knights and the word apparition is the context you give it. a context that is not implied by reading the name alone.

again i say death knights are not apparitions.
they are not ghosts of the dead the are effectively zombies controlled by the lich king.

I’m thinking a cross between a Shaman Totem and a Boomkin, but hey! if you like it then good for you :slight_smile: for me i would say a 3 as it doesn’t feel very DKish.

Ummmm 82 , it depends on what yr you started as that toon. If before GOT a 10 for sure. If not… 2

Uh not sure what name that is but 4?

Oh okay doesnt post my dk…

You’re actually dead, so, i think it matches. 9/10

6/10, its a living musician. If it was dead one, I’d say 9+.

Unique, 6/10

8.5/10. Would’ve been better without special characters, but I’m assuming “Doom” was already taken.

7.5 for being clever

Or not allowed.

Not sure what reference, but 9/10 because it works.

1 Like

8.5 because I like the way your name looks.

…and its the surname of former battlemaster NPC Aelus Goldmorn who was mysteriously removed/replaced by a different male belf in Silvermoon back during WotLK.

1 Like

6/10

Was Goldmourn taken?

I love that set, works great for blood. 10/10

9/10, its not the easiest to pronounce but its dk sexi.

1 Like

“Age of your rear” huh? 7/10

Woah buddy, more like a modified version of Aeonus, whom is a dragon of the infinite dragonflight and the final boss of the black morass.

This isn’t helping tho, lol

1 Like

Well Blood’s name sounds like the sister to Shadowmourne and Frostmourne. Which is cool, 8/10, the w makes it weird.

9/10 because I had to go make and eat bacon after reading your name. Only a 9 because I couldnt see the appeal of putting it in a cup instead of my mouth.

Cup in yo hand and push into mouth lol.

9/10 cause its androgynous n cant tell from name alone is m or f character lol.

But 10/10 cause draenei so who cares what sex, comrades!

1 Like