Rate That Xmog

8/10

Is your face ok? you look like an undead orc
9/10. Really dig the color combos with the smurf being resto; different take but really says resto shaman. Nice job!
9/10

Not much else has to be said, that !@#$ is sick.
Like the Naga-esque look of the helm, never been a fan of shoulder armor 8/10
Can I mog my main hand of doomhammer and leave the offhand axe? Or is that not a thing?

edit: it's not updated here, but I have the electric looking axe from doomhammer in my off hand, I wanna keep that but change the mace main hand. Hope that clears up my question a little.
10/02/2018 05:51 AMPosted by Fizkir
Like the Naga-esque look of the helm, never been a fan of shoulder armor 8/10

Ahh man the shoulders are the best part, but of course I get someone who doesn't like shoulder armor!

Also, I dig the simple approach you're going for, the belt and weapons matching is a nice touch.
9/10
@Goody since it looks like you were skipped: 6/10, your set is a bit of a mismatch. The individual pieces are cool, but doesn't mesh all that well due to the fact it's several different shades of blue, and while parts of it look like very "mail" gear - the helm, gloves and boots look like plate. Love 2 weapon combo though.

@Leviath - 8/10, I like you're trying to pull of the helm but it just don't quite fit with those shoulders. Feel like the shoulders/wep stick out as not quite matching the rest.
10/02/2018 04:52 AMPosted by Toran
9/10. Really dig the color combos with the smurf being resto; different take but really says resto shaman. Nice job!

Toran, stupid question time...

How do I transmog my offhand for Doomhammer? When I tmog the mainhand to Doomhammer, it shows the Corresponding Legion offhand automatically. I can choose something different for the offhand, but the graphics don't actually change, despite the gold being charged. If I click on the offhand and try to select Legion artifacts, that section is empty, unlike with MH. I feel like I'm missing something obvious.
@Bumike 10/10 you look bad a$$, Great job piecing that mog together.
10/02/2018 09:50 AMPosted by Nomak
10/02/2018 04:52 AMPosted by Toran

Toran, stupid question time...

How do I transmog my offhand for Doomhammer? When I tmog the mainhand to Doomhammer, it shows the Corresponding Legion offhand automatically. I can choose something different for the offhand, but the graphics don't actually change, despite the gold being charged. If I click on the offhand and try to select Legion artifacts, that section is empty, unlike with MH. I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

Nomak, my offhand is the auto Doomhammer offhand, it just shows up on forums like dual Doomhammers.
10/02/2018 12:39 PMPosted by Toran
Nomak, my offhand is the auto Doomhammer offhand, it just shows up on forums like dual Doomhammers.

Thank you sir
0/10 looks like a pally >:(
2 Likes
10/02/2018 04:25 PMPosted by Oreozz
0/10 looks like a pally >:(

0/10 this is for shamans not Demon Hunters, JK I like it 8.5/10
Looks great with darker skin. 7/10
9/10 classics never die and the belt makes it work.
8/10 the tabard makes the shoulders look a little out of place but looks good overall
7/10. Your off hand weapon look strange.
10/02/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Thundris

Pretty awesome honestly, just not a fan of the artifact look 9/10
10/10 You look like a venture co NPC.
10/02/2018 07:54 PMPosted by Prime
10/02/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Thundris

Pretty awesome honestly, just not a fan of the artifact look 9/10

You are right. Changed weapon and I think this one fits much better.

Also 9/10 to the dwarf gentleman above.