Rate That Transmog!

I really like it, the blues all blend together well and it’s aesthetically pleasing. Also big monk vibes, fits the class. 9/10

10/10 I love it! Has an updated classic priest feel.

1 Like

8/10 you are a Scarlet Monastery mob.

3/10 looks like you walked out of a circus. Just something off about it. But I like the red with it.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/rigatoní my mog

4/10 lol. Angle doesn’t show my weapon very well.

Where did you get the yellow eyes? very cool. Not shoulders gets you a 7/10. Orcs should always have amazing shoulders :wink:

Nice, 9/10

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

1 Like

7.5/10

You have some good ideas going on, but the color differences, and slight theme differences are starting to really hurt the look. Helm’s red color and gold trim with the purple gem clash with the other golds and dark gray/silver trim on the shoulders. The axe, while it has a skull motiff, doesn’t line up color-wise with the shoulders, and the Tabard/Cape combo is pretty good on its own but throws your overall look just a little bit. It’s a good start. It can be great. You’re very close to something excellent.

Like 9/10

The staff/shoulders/robe all big priestly vibes, A shame about the harsh Vulpera clipping with the headpiece though

Standard fare. It’s a solid 9/10. DH is the hardest thing to make creative mogs with.

This is my take on a lower fantasy DH.

I’m a sucker for low fantasy and love the shoulders for sure. That being said it’s virtually a single set so best I can do is a 7.5/10

I really enjoy the over all color scheme you have going and the tabard fits really well and the white tint on the weapon and helm.

Solid 8/10