Rate that transmog x3

Meh, just the heritage set 5/10

Nice setā€¦ 6/10

I love your look. Good job. 10/10

1 Like

9.5/10 Middea
Great choice of colors and I like the less bulky choice of armor.
I only wish the shoulders, belt, and bow were of a darker red to match more closely with the other pieces.
Other than that, nice work!

S.I-7 Murlock infiltrator costume. Almost as good as the one pulled off by the druids on dragonblight. But Iā€™m sure with that gaping helm theyā€™ve seen right through you: 7.5/10.

bit hap hazzzard but it looks like something an orc would put together 7/10

1 Like

Excellent Hunter mog. Good job. 10/10

Edit: Err my Armory is being weird. This is me:

Correct if im wrong but its entirely a full set, so hard to judge; you didnā€™t use a cloak but the helm at least can be a thing of taste.

6/10 for effort and 8/10 for looks.

Just based off Aesthetics 7.5./10
I donā€™t like the color of the helm, i like the dual color scheme of the rest though.

Lol! The helm is the same color as the armor minus the green. Itā€™s only downside is itā€™s a bit small compared to most helms.

Pls rate abzu, Iā€™ve been rated alreadyā€¦

it fits color wiseā€¦ however it feels like its faded and muted, not my style. 6/10

Suits a void elf I suppose, good colors. 7/10

A lot going on there, I like it. 7/10.

Itā€™s simple but it works well! 7.5/10

As for my mog I tried to make a Blackrock Clan themed SV Hunter. I even took the time to fly out to Tanaan and tame the corresponding wolf pet! =)

2 Likes

10/10*

*If your cloak matches as well as the rest of the set does.

Seriously, you nailed the Blackrock tracker, I dig it.

Personally, I was trying to go for the most alpha look I could make with the Dwarf heritage armor and loved how well it mashed up with the Trial of Valor set. Itā€™s just a shame you canā€™t see the boneplates of the pants in the Armory viewer.

1 Like

@Yjjial - 10/10. That helmet brings back memories. I started playing in WotLK, and when I was level 60 I got invited into an MC run, not understanding that nobody really did raids seriously except at max level. Obviously the raid was no challenge for most of the group, but I was all nervous about performing well, as if it mattered whether some random level 60 in a raid full of mostly 80s died or not. This crown dropped and I was so stoked to have my first epic that I wore it for like 4 levels into hellfire peninsula. Iā€™m pretty sure I still have it in my bank somewhere, next to the giantstalker shoulders probably.

I love this mog. You look like you could be an NPC at Thunderbluff. 10/10

I like it, simple but looks good 7/10.

Looks good on DI BM hunter. 9/10

i am a fan of that for the most part, its got a swamp thing vibe to it. You need to get a green bow for it though 7/10

1 Like