Rate that transmog x3

The gloves matches the green camouflage and the gun is intentional with its green lazer matching the green gems on the suit. They’re isn’t many glove models left that can go with this mog and the gun’s green matches the armor perfectly.

I guess it’s not easy being green…

Don’t rate me, rate Penthea@moon-guard

But they don’t. Your gloves have blue and red shades. They’re the only piece of your mog that has those colors.

The feathers are a woodsy look. The gun is technology. It’s conflicting themes

Bows are also technology, very sophisticated and more complex than you can think.

They’re leaves not feathers and blue goes with green in subtle amounts. The gun fits the warcraft fantasy theme as this char isn’t a time traveler or apart of any alternate reality. The sonic pulse generator is a Klaxxi signaling device weaponized by its wielding archaeologist. The straps are brown, look brown on wowhead and in game. But you’ve given your assessment and your opinion, once again ty.

Pls rate Penthea@moon-guard I’ve been rated already.

If you have any suggestions feel free to deliver.

Not too shabby 8/10

Just reppin the alliance for a few days

@Ruzaki

It’s just a set, but it does look great and on your toon!
7/10

You look like a Zeppelin operator prepared for poaching and Hijacking over Mulgore: 9/10.

i like everything but the shoulders 8/10

Love the colors of your mog. Looks nice on a worgen. 9/10

You are one of my people. A hunter should always mask their face. 8.5/10

7/10 i dont like that set of shoulders… they work well aside from the oversized skull which would hamper function

Very rustic looking.

8/10

I recently got a race change and I don’t like wearing most hats on a HM Tauren.

I love your look. Your bow is a tad underwhelming but that’s only a minor complaint :slight_smile: 9.5/10

Not bad looking but the bow feels a bit out of place given its opulant magical druidic nature. Amd while the preference of a helm may be a user’s discretion the lack of a cloak detracts from the theme your going for. You look like a mercenary adventurer: 8/10.

good overall woodsy look 9/10

I mean, it looks good but is that a set though? 8.5/10 if it is 9/10 if it isn’t.

@Theliea

7/10 bit basic for my tastes but nice matching of the colours and overall theme

Lookin good with those combos! 9/10

And Chesty’s back again with the Goblin Sniper.

Excellent goblin mog. I really like those goggles. 10/10

1 Like

7/10. I really like the red hints here and there, but the tabbard kinda takes me out of the rest of the mog.

whoops was on the wrong character