Rate that transmog x3

9/10, I like your style, dorf. Jelly of how your beard is framed by tour armor.

7/10 I get the feeling iā€™ll see you in a ā€œmake high elves playableā€ post lawl

Looks really good. Matches and the tabard is a nice touch as well. I have those same shoulder that I wear from time to time. Iā€™d give it higher marks if it wasnā€™t for the crossbow. I just donā€™t like how they lookā€¦any of them. And that one leaves a lot to be desired. You still look sharp though. 8/10

Do you have a leads on a good xbow/gun i could use instead? Been scrolling around the Appearance tab to no avail, maybe iā€™ve been overlooking one?
Also 8/10. I was at first very skeptical of the orange monocle, but seeing the rest of mog, it complements the gems that part of the LFR tier 19 nicely. Brilliant! You too however have a mismatched bow. And honestly id change the hair color to grey, the long orange locks just seem really outta place

1 Like

10/10. Iā€™m fascinated by this look. Very Scarlet Crusade but not at the same time lol. Either way, I like it a lot and itā€™s very creative.

1 Like

10/10 very elven. You look like youā€™re ready to defend Quelā€™thalas to your dying breath. For Anasterian!

decent crusade troll. Nice combo to pull it together. 7/10

i know mine is nothing special right now, i change it so often.

1 Like

7/10. Nothing truly wrong with it, itā€™s a good and simple mog. But thatā€™s the thing, itā€™s just ā€œgood and simple.ā€ Nothing about it really stands out.

8/10, very colorful, good use of that weapon, and orcishly skull-tastic

feels like it is more plate than mailā€¦ but its a good looking set. i think the arathi horse set looks a bit betterā€¦

i just changed my whole lookā€¦

1 Like

7/10 not bad, tho without the shoulders and helm it feelsā€¦incomplete. A nice hood at least will tie to all together.

7/10 ā€¦ looks good

@ Cervantez 7/10 nice complete set that flows and fits the Belf well

@ Gardeaux i think the shoulders on Worgen are often too big so i rarely display themā€¦ this is the other set i like on a Worgen that kinda fits with changing shape.

I mean you made a Worgen look only slightly hideous instead of absolutely hideous so Iā€™ll give you a 10/10 for that reason.

1 Like

You match well and look like a gnome deep sea diver. 10/10

1 Like

Interesting, not my cup of tea but it kinda wirks 6/10

1 Like

Nice and simple, bow is the only piece that looks a bit off. 8/10

Normally not a fan of that helm, but seeing the full profile pic with the chosen dead pieces mixed in, it looks really cool.

Looks really good but itā€™s just a set. So the creativity goes to Blizzard. For that reason, itā€™s a 6/10.

Negative ghost rider. 3 different sets. Howling Beast shoulders, Wild Glad helm/bp, wildstalker on rest.

Like the color of the set, but I would go with different shoulders and maybe another gun closer to the color scheme. Thinking Rugged Stoneshaped Pauldrons and Dead Eye Zakkā€™s Boomshooter. 7/10.

1 Like