Rate that transmog x3

not a fan on the helm but its a decent plate looking hunter set 6/10

I appreciate the simplicity of your mog, plus everything matches well. 10/10

most of the “challenge” set from MOP, very nice. IMO ditch the tabard and get a different bow to make it perfect 8/10

While not ugly by any means, its very plain. I would give it a 6/10.

8/10 only xause its not fair that slliance xant get that chest.

@Ruzaki
Looks nice but it’s a full set, unless I am mistaken. I favour creativity and imagination. For that reason it’s only a 6/10.

I like the gold and purple you got going on, but the set isnt complete, and it can use a bit more flair. 7/10 You did good, bub.

Still rockin my digs here, but showin’ off nonetheless! Goblin Sniper, folks. Goblin. Sniper.

7/10

I like all but the gun, then again I’m not big on guns in this game =)

not bad, i hate that bow as its over used, but i think you would look better without the shoulders. I have a set very similar i wear from time to time. 6/10

It matches but not crazy about it. 4/10

I really like that TM, Cervantez.

Most ladymogs end up way too slutty for my taste.

That’s elegant 10/10.

https://imgur.com/a/g0LRsJg

Ignore the profile, this is a set of four TMs that I’m trying to choose between.

I’m really liking the regal set!

Simplistic but sleek Void Elf!
8/10

Very nice, very shiny. You look like some kind of pimp with a rifle. 9/10…Jelly that my BE would probably not look as good in that set.

10/10, totally just saw that I complimented, but provided no rating.

1 Like

I call my setup the “Papa Bear Set” :grinning:
Rating your toon, awesome Blood Elf transmog. Very unique man, I don’t think I’ve seen many BE try a Savage Wilderness look. Your toon came straight out of the Un’goro Crater after mastering the place as your own.

10/10 I dig what I see

thanks, after I got this weapon, I wanted to do an aquaman, and ended up more Namor, who I like more anyway. I use the crab pet with a giant knife, too.

10/10
Love it. Different and original and can really see what you’re going for! Idk which I like better, the weap, the helm or shoulder details. The pet prolly makes it

I was going for a rugged, just skinned all these beasts in the mountain wilderness and I wear their furs look. I need better pants.

2 Likes

i’d say 7/10 not terrible but just feels unconnected.

It works but has very little imagination, like when players take pieces and patch them together to create something new. 8/10.