Rate that transmog x3

Sometimes sets are the wave
10/15/2018 08:24 AMPosted by Ehiztari
@Wix 3/10 - I'm not sure what you were going for but it looks like a comic book character coloring book gotten hold of by some kid who only had three colors to work with, had trouble staying in the lines, and was colorblind to boot.

Not bad. Kind of messy but it works for a tauren. The bow has got to go. 6/10
@Dulcy - 9/10 I like that one. Sparkly, but subtle. Serious, not slutty. For some reason the toon reminds me of Angelique Pettyjohn, at least as far as I remember her in one of the original Star Trek series episodes.

And I really like that bow <grin>.

It's just so . . . primal. I'm not a big fan of the fancy, the huge, the baroque. That bone bow looks terrifying, imho.
10/16/2018 01:18 AMPosted by Ehiztari
@Dulcy - 9/10 I like that one. Sparkly, but subtle. Serious, not slutty. For some reason the toon reminds me of Angelique Pettyjohn, at least as far as I remember her in one of the original Star Trek series episodes.

And I really like that bow <grin>.

It's just so . . . primal. I'm not a big fan of the fancy, the huge, the baroque. That bone bow looks terrifying, imho.

Chest looks off, but otherwise I'm into it. Always love that helm/shoulder combo. 7/10
7/10 not bad but your a goblin so that should be a -42 :D
10/16/2018 06:13 PMPosted by Ruzaki
7/10 not bad but your a goblin so that should be a -42 :D

8/10 like the style, if only hunter could get a trenchcoat.
7/10, that set looks good with that axe
@Cassandra

You look like a druid/priestess/hunter, and it's great! I know you chose that bow because of the green glow, but it looks way too demonic to mix well with the rest. 9.5/10
10/17/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Drahreg
@Cassandra

You look like a druid/priestess/hunter, and it's great! I know you chose that bow because of the green glow, but it looks way too demonic to mix well with the rest. 9.5/10

I would get a bow with less blue. Doesn’t really match. Other than that, I dig your simple look and the use of that tabard. 7/10
10/19/2018 04:16 AMPosted by Jodelle
10/17/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Drahreg
@Cassandra

I would get a bow with less blue. Doesn’t really match. Other than that, I dig your simple look and the use of that tabard. 7/10

Love that set. 9/10
10/19/2018 08:17 AMPosted by Cømpass
10/19/2018 04:16 AMPosted by Jodelle

Love that set. 9/10

weird af. love it. 9/10
@Chizzyjr

I like the cowl. It goes really well with the chest and the shoulders. I think the belt could be a bit more interesting, though. It doesn't fit well with the rest of the look.

But the overall look I do like. I give it 7/10.
@Grimjim

Aboslutely brutal mog. 9/10
@Bamboohunts
8/10
IMO, need better boots to bring the set together. not 100% on what would work though. Maybe some red mail boots from WoD?
Otherwise not bad, I can imagine Pandaren being tricky to work with.
@Barash
8.5/10
Great "down to earth" feel from your Transmog. Just what I'd expect a Tauren Hunter to look like when gearing up for a hunt. Also its original.
Very panda of you 8/10

I realize my set is boring. I just got the elite set so I need to rock it for a little!
10/20/2018 01:32 PMPosted by KronĂŻe
Very panda of you 8/10

I realize my set is boring. I just got the elite set so I need to rock it for a little!
the new PvP gear suits orcs very well. I was using it until i race3 changed today, going back to my Elf looks
10/20/2018 03:56 PMPosted by Ruzaki
the new PvP gear suits orcs very well. I was using it until i race3 changed today, going back to my Elf looks

If only the boot shape matched the rest of the gear - not your fault though! Very nice 9/10.
9/10
7/10
A little too much going on for my tastes. It's blue...it's silver...it's brown...it's red...it's yellow....
Let's just say it's very colorful. I do like the gun you have though.